Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Duesmandella

Favorites will not save on my droid

The files are there, but whenever I save a song to my favorites it never saved to my internal storage for offline use.
I'm also trying to print these at work, if it does save is there a way to make it a pdf file?
Duesmandella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:42 AM   #2
dpinson

I have had similar issues. If I save to my favorites on the computer, they will be there, but if I save it from my I-Phone, those same favorites are not there. Any idea how I can sink the 2 together?
I have copied and pasted straight from the song to notepad and word and have been able to print before. Of course the ones that I have done that with are much easier to view. They are on a desktop icon that is faster to view and dont have to be online.
dpinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
UG Support

@Duesmandella: please make sure you have the latest version of the app (1.8.5) and contact us http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm if update did not fix the problem and you are still unable to save favorites on your device. You can print text tabs and chords via cloud print (as you've purchased Tab Tools in-app http://app.ultimate-guitar.com/apps/android/ugt/#tt)
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:01 AM   #4
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpinson
I have had similar issues. If I save to my favorites on the computer, they will be there, but if I save it from my I-Phone, those same favorites are not there. Any idea how I can sink the 2 together?
I have copied and pasted straight from the song to notepad and word and have been able to print before. Of course the ones that I have done that with are much easier to view. They are on a desktop icon that is faster to view and dont have to be online.

To synchronize text tabs and chords saved on your device and online account, please make sure you are logged in to your Ultimate-Guitar.com account via the app. Synchronization between UGT iPhone and online account can be customized to auto-synchronization or can be turned off and called manually.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
Duesmandella

Quote:
Originally Posted by UG Support
@Duesmandella: please make sure you have the latest version of the app (1.8.5) and contact us http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm if update did not fix the problem and you are still unable to save favorites on your device. You can print text tabs and chords via cloud print (as you've purchased Tab Tools in-app http://app.ultimate-guitar.com/apps/android/ugt/#tt)

Yeah its the right version. I'll have to fill that out. Also I cant use that cloud print at work because the internet is blocked. Is there another way to print? Can't see why we can't just save it as a normal file on our phone
Duesmandella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
skaciel

Hello all,

I'm a (beginner) ukulele player, and I want to transfer my favorites ukulele tabs and chord to my device (samsung Glxy tab2 10.1)...

I downloaded UG tabs today, and even when logged in, I get a message "no tabs in your favorite"... I check my favorite tabs list online, it exist, and there is some titles I plan to work during my holydays...

Any help, anyone? it would be appreciated...
skaciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #7
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaciel
Hello all,

I'm a (beginner) ukulele player, and I want to transfer my favorites ukulele tabs and chord to my device (samsung Glxy tab2 10.1)...

I downloaded UG tabs today, and even when logged in, I get a message "no tabs in your favorite"... I check my favorite tabs list online, it exist, and there is some titles I plan to work during my holydays...

Any help, anyone? it would be appreciated...

Ukulele tabs are currently available on the website only. We are planning to add them to mobile apps in our future updates.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
skaciel

Quote:
Originally Posted by UG Support
Ukulele tabs are currently available on the website only. We are planning to add them to mobile apps in our future updates.

-_-
so I buy your app for nothing...
Do you have any idea when the update concerning the ukulele tabs transfer will rise?

thanks.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
skaciel

UP!

So? is someone developping a solution for us, ukulele players?

Rate This Thread: