User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #4481
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssargentslayer
My girlfriend decided we need to go on a break. It's a long story but I could really use a hug right now. Thanks

(・ω・`)
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #4482
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

Does this man ever run out of hugs? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:40 AM   #4483
BlacksailsTippa
Dead Milkman

I'm not sure what's going on with me, I have to call in sick again because I'm just not able to go to work. I feel like no one will take me seriously just being sick all the time. Today I'm gonna get an appointment for my stress and anxiety. But still afraid no one there will take me seriously, especially at work.

I told my mom yesterday too, and what she said really disappointed me. Basically she doesn't want to worry about me right now since she has to finish school. Like 2 months left.

So now I'm afraid that when I do get the help I need I will have made her worried and she wont finish school just because I wanted to get some help. I told her she doesn't need to worry but this really made me sad. It will basically be my fault if she doesn't graduate. Boy do I feel like a burden right now.

Edit: well that was easy. get to change to a much easier job and got some meds for anxiety that I'm trying out.

Last edited by BlacksailsTippa : 09-09-2014 at 07:49 AM.
BlacksailsTippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #4484
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

It sounds like things went well. Try not to think you're a burden, that can make things a lot worse and cause a terrible anxiety loop. Anxiety, depression and stress are serious issues, don't think people wont take you seriously. Today more than ever, these issues are being looked at in a different more serious way. Hopefully those meds help!

Quote:
brot pls
Old 09-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #4485
ChaosInside
aspiring scientist

For everyone here:

Some might remember me, most won't probably.
I've been getting better during the past few years. Things are going pretty well lately. Feeling pretty good lately. As some will know, I've been extremely depressed in the past, so there is hope for everyone. Also, I'm pretty intoxicated. Bit of a girl situation right now, but I'm positive that I'll figure it out eventually. I just felt like checking in here to see how things are going. I used to be a regular here, but I kind of drifted away from UG a bit. Have a great night everyone
ChaosInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #4486
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

Nothing wrong with getting out and keeping busy!

Quote:
brot pls
Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #4487
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

I's rememberz youz.

(・ω・`)
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 PM   #4488
Blackwaterson89
Jesus is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInside
For everyone here:

Some might remember me, most won't probably.
I've been getting better during the past few years. Things are going pretty well lately. Feeling pretty good lately. As some will know, I've been extremely depressed in the past, so there is hope for everyone. Also, I'm pretty intoxicated. Bit of a girl situation right now, but I'm positive that I'll figure it out eventually. I just felt like checking in here to see how things are going. I used to be a regular here, but I kind of drifted away from UG a bit. Have a great night everyone

I would never forget my brother. Dude sent me a pm to your facebook or regular email brother so we can chat more brother. I miss you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksailsTippa
I'm not sure what's going on with me, I have to call in sick again because I'm just not able to go to work. I feel like no one will take me seriously just being sick all the time. Today I'm gonna get an appointment for my stress and anxiety. But still afraid no one there will take me seriously, especially at work.

I told my mom yesterday too, and what she said really disappointed me. Basically she doesn't want to worry about me right now since she has to finish school. Like 2 months left.

So now I'm afraid that when I do get the help I need I will have made her worried and she wont finish school just because I wanted to get some help. I told her she doesn't need to worry but this really made me sad. It will basically be my fault if she doesn't graduate. Boy do I feel like a burden right now.

Edit: well that was easy. get to change to a much easier job and got some meds for anxiety that I'm trying out.

I had anxiety issues for the longest time, and I hit the point that you hit brother. You need some spiritual growth and medical help brother. Personally for me I start going back to church and rely on prayer. I lean on the word and begin to pray. It has made me strong man. Why? Verses like this brother.The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold- Psalms 18:2
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?- Romans 8:31
I can do all this through him who gives me strength- Philippians 4:13
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.- Deuteronomy 31:6
Prayer and Verses like that set me free brother. I also understand there also medicial issues out there but my mom struggles as well. Just get it checked out brother. I will say this. The God I serve is loving God, and he cares for everyone, so dont not ever feel like a burden. I love you Brother and I will say prayer that you will strengthen brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoman297
I'm getting pretty goddamn low

the only reason why i come onto this forum is to complain about my life in the chat thread because there are the only people that seem to listen.

i try very hard to improve my life, i've tried to be good and nice to people in my life, i've tried to do work at school, i've tried to concentrate more on hobbies...

but instead everybody seems to treat me like I'm expendable, and it seems right to see them as the same. School is still a burden to me, and because of the two things before and many other smaller things my hobbies never seem to go anywhere.

I had so many goals set, but I can never find the time, the happiness, or the money to get them done.

EDIT: sometimes i dont even know why i bother sending some of these, but right now im about at my limit

EDIT2: to end this off, i want to throw in the towel for everything a lot of the time now

You need find an area that you can destress brother. You need take that time everyday. Mine is my desk and reading my bible .

Blue, I am thinking about becoming a Pastor or Christian Counselor. I start to feel drawn in that area man.

Quote:
It is only when men begin to worship that they begin to grow.-Calvin Coolidge

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:33 AM   #4489
caeser1156
Fresh Prince of Borneo

I've never posted in here before but I really just need to vent things out right now.

My girlfriend of over 2 years decided a little while ago that we needed a break. She was saying that she really needed some alone time for a couple of weeks or so in order to try and manage the stress she's been under and just focus on herself for a bit. She also said that she felt like she was becoming too attached to me because we lived together and spent most of our free time with each other. That bummed me out but it was understandable and even though I was sad I was optimistic in hoping things would work out.

While she did spend some of the break focusing on school and herself she spent quite a bit of the time hanging out with her friends instead. It made me feel a little upset because I felt like she thought that spending time with me was an intrusion on her life at that point but going out with friends every other night or more wasn't. I think that was a bit of an irrational thought though.

We met back up because she had to come to my apartment to pick something up. She told me that she was starting to realize that she really enjoyed having more alone time and time with her friends. I asked her if we would start seeing each other again and end the break soon. Her only answer was "I don't know." A few days later she ended up breaking up with me saying that she needs more time to herself and she doesn't feel like she can focus on bettering herself and doing well in school and be in a relationship at the same time.

The whole thing is understandable I guess but I'm still so devastated. I've been with her almost the entire time I've been in college. 2 years is such a long time for me and now its over. I feel so sad. I feel so lost, like I don't know what to do or how to live my life. On the days that I'm not on campus for class all I do is shut myself in my room and avoid contact with everyone. And even when I'm on campus now I've relapsed into smoking again partially just so I can spend my time in the smoking areas and talk to new people because I feel so lonely. My best friend is too busy most of the time, and I can't blame him, he's in nursing school and has an overwhelming amount of stuff to do most of the time. And probably my next closest friends are all mutual friends with me and my ex who I have a feeling I'll probably never really spend time with again.

I feel like I have no one now. She was more than just my girlfriend, she was my best friend, and now she's gone.

#Illamanati
caeser1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:43 AM   #4490
steve_muse
Never had this before

That sucks dude, do you think maybe 2 years was a little too soon to move in with each other? I dunno your age tho, so that could be normal but my gf and I have been together for 3 and a half years now and I'm only considering moving in next year maybe but anyway there's no point dwelling on it, I jus suggest you occupy yourself like hell, always be doing something instead of moping around, and yea it'd help to be with your friends whenever you can. It's great when your gf is your best mate, so I can totally see how much of a shitty thing it must be to suddenly lose that. Chin up tho dude!
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:02 AM   #4491
caeser1156
Fresh Prince of Borneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_muse
That sucks dude, do you think maybe 2 years was a little too soon to move in with each other? I dunno your age tho, so that could be normal but my gf and I have been together for 3 and a half years now and I'm only considering moving in next year maybe but anyway there's no point dwelling on it, I jus suggest you occupy yourself like hell, always be doing something instead of moping around, and yea it'd help to be with your friends whenever you can. It's great when your gf is your best mate, so I can totally see how much of a shitty thing it must be to suddenly lose that. Chin up tho dude!

We both had our own separate apartments, we would spend the night together more often than not, whether it be at my place or hers, we didn't share a place or anything.

But yeah I'm trying to stay occupied. I just got a new record player and I should have some new records coming in soon so that makes me happy. I've been writing music and playing guitar. I just need to find people to do stuff with. Like I said my best friend is busy with nursing school so he's only free every now and then, but we're trying to make plans for this weekend already.

A lot of my other close friends have moved away recently though, 3 of them across state, and one moved across the country. I have my roommates to fall back on, but we don't have a ton in common other than getting along with each other, so I don't do much with them other than find stuff to do while we're in the apartment.

I'm trying to branch out and meet new people, however. I've been talking to a lot of people on campus. Its nice to talk to strangers. I talked to this girl who lives a couple buildings over while she was walking her dog, which officially marks the first time I've ever met a neighbor here

I'm gonna keep my chin up though. It was a long relationship and its only been a week since we broke up so I'm not hard on myself for feeling sad. It'll get better with time. I'll just try to make the best of everything else in life.

#Illamanati
caeser1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #4492
steve_muse
Never had this before

Ahh okay, same situation here. Sweet, my vinyl is my pride and joy. Srsly nothing beats kicking back and spinning some wax. Yeah, the more social you are the easier it'll be to handle. My mate broke up with his gf of 6 years a few months back and every time he got drunk he would just bitch about her to me late in the party haha stuff he didn't really mean, but feels good to talk about it/vent it anyway.

Uni's the best place to strike up friendships man, especially if their studying similar things or whatever. Like the two good mates I made at uni recently are so far from the mates I have at home, but it's great to have that difference all the same
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:02 AM   #4493
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly

I'm down to give hugs, but I'm kind sleepy so they'll pretty gentle and I might fall asleep with my head on your shoulder.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #4494
ChaosInside
aspiring scientist

Girl situation figured out, got dumped/rejected. I'm too strong to let it drag me down. It sucks and it hurts, but I'll be fine in a few days. Full story in relationship thread for those interested. Also, I may once again be somewhat intoxicated due to drinking games after a committee meeting, yay for being a student. I am remarkably okay with what happened today, I'm still optimistic and haven't even cried. I've made some serious progress it seems. Either that or is hasn't hit home yet that I'm once again fully single...
ChaosInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:28 AM   #4495
CaptainCanti
wayward squid

I've begun to realize that the only thing stopping me from not being lonely is myself. And its not even that I don't want to be happy or that I'm just not interested in people. Its that every time I've tried to overcome my selective mutism/social anxiety, people think I'm creepier or weirder than they already did. And every anti-depressant I've tried just helps me not sleep through the whole day. And every time I start to feel even slightly more confident about myself, I look in the mirror and hit rock bottom again. And I can't even bring myself to suicidal thoughts anymore, because I realize how petty they are and how much of a waste I am for even having them and how petty I am in general because there are people who have it a lot worse than me.
CaptainCanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #4496
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

have you tried working out or running or any physical activity? That can be a big step with personal image. Also finding a hobby that let's you belong to something. Like even playing a video game online with the same group of people. If the people you're hanging out with think you're weird then find new people.

Quote:
brot pls
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #4497
Deliriumbassist
UG's only DB

First time poster here. And naturally, it's a girl problem, but not a I've been dumped story.

Known her for about ten years- she was a rriend of my sister, in the school year below me. We became better friends. I eventually developed feelings for her, but she already had a fella. Dowsn't help when her friends say he wasn't the guy she needed/deserved. I do the whole heart on my sleeve thing, she starts ignoring me. Absolutely eats me up inside. A good time later, we get back in touch, nack to being friends, make our apologies for being idiots about it all.

Recycle this numerous times over the next 8 years. Sad, I know.

2 years ago, we went to London together. She turned up with a hangover, whinging about her current beau. Unfortunately, I had those old feelings for her again. That was the last time I saw her until two nights ago. She had sinced moved counties, living with her on/off boyfriend. We spent the night pretending we hadn't seen each other- we hadn't even spoken for those two years. It was awkward. I get home, she's sent me a Facebook message apologising for not saying hi, but that she felt awkward, shy and guilty because of how she's been with me over the years. I apologise, saying it's a two way thing- I let myself go back to having feelings for her, say something, and can't deal with the aftermath, so I do the easy thing and shut myself off. She apologises for London, saying it was insensitive of her to act the way she did, and that I'm pretty much the only person she's been like this to, and feels awful about it, after she had time to reflect on it all, and how she hopes that we can at least get back to being able to say hi to each other.

We're both good people, and damn good friends to the people we both choose to spend our time with. It's just when it comes to each other, we kind of suck, even though we got on like a house on fire back in the beginning, and in the times between resuming our friendship and me falling and airing that to her. My issue here is that it's just been just a cycle, and even though we've both said we want to get back to being the great friends we can be, I can't guarantee to myself that I'll just f*ck it all up again. It's not necessarily that I want to be with her- at this moment in time anyway. I've been in relationships throughout all this, but the candle I hold for her just keeps getting rekindled. The message and aubsequent conversation just knocked me for six a bit.

Deliriumbassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM   #4498
Fisheth24
Lord Of The Dark Things.

Need a hug, things are bad right now.

I'm possibly close to losing my grandmother. She's had paramedics round to the flat in which my grandparents live and it's not great but she's never been admitted before. From what I've heard my grandmother over the past few weeks has been very delirious and not knowing her whereabouts or knowing who's in the room at the same time and I'm just going through a lot right now.

Also, hugs for DeliriumBassist. Seen you post in the bass forum *hug*

Fisheth24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM   #4499
RocksAwakening5
a wild ug female appears!

I don't have a story to add, but to all of you having a rough time, hugs are sent your way!
RocksAwakening5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: