Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
justindatnd

Ontario Instrumental Prog Rock/Math Rock

Hey guys,
I'm in a band called Death and the Ninth Day from Ontario, Canada. We're an instrumental math rock band, with lots of influence from many post rock, prog rock, metal, deathcore, jazz, and hardcore bands. We just released three songs off of an album we're recording, so I'll post a link to our bandcamp if you'd like to check them out.
[forbidden link]

Let me know what you guys think of it. The rest of the album is coming out in March most likely.

Thanks,
Justin
justindatnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
justindatnd

Our Bandcamp, since it won't let me post it, is deathandtheninthday, then followed by [dot]bandcamp[dot]com.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
Murzain

Duuuuuuude, this is really good! I'll be getting this album for sure when it comes out. I'd go to show if I was anywhere near Ontario, but I'm not even in the same country. I feel like the screaming at the end of Elephant Graveyard was a little out of place, but the rest of that song was so amazing that I don't even care. I really appreciate a band that has heavy drums and primarily clean tones. Keep up the good work!
Murzain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
flexiblemile

hey that's really good. Do you guys ever come to Montréal? I would totally come see you and bring my friends!
flexiblemile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
justindatnd

@Murzain Thank you so much man, hopefully some day we can make it down there, but I don't want to think too far into the future! And yeah I've thought that about the screaming as well, but the other two insist on it, ahaha. But thank you very much!

@flexiblemile Thanks man! We'll be coming up to Montreal during the summer at some point with some friends of ours, hopefully you can check it out!

Rate This Thread: