barnsley tho

didn't even notice

Anyway **** this game

show

My bus was so beautiful
Old 03-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #3243
gosam

AFC telford sacked me
Didn't get promoted second season in the skrill premier was shit with the team hovering around the relegation spots despite reinforcements across the board. Oh well.

Started a new save, and this time I took over Boreham Wood (skrill south) instead of starting unemployed. The budget is tighter than at Telford, but things are ok. Finished the first season in 7th spot as predicted by the media. Did some reinforcing for the second season but it took us a while to hit a good run. The chairman even threatened to sack me at one point if I didn't grab 10 out of 15 points. That somehow spurred us on and we ended up winning all those games plus a few cup ties in between. Sat in second right now, but the table is tighter than the premier league this season.
1st is on 33 pts, 2nd to 4th are on 32 pts, 5th to 8th on 30.
I also caught some shit luck with 3 of our 4 center mids out. Two of them for 2-3 months. Damn it right as we started picking up the points.

Anyway I came to post here because this happened

(also cleverley can't catch a break in game either)

Last edited by gosam : 03-09-2014 at 07:41 PM.
gosam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #3244
raoooos
barnsley tho

Finished 8th in my first Bundesliga season with Union Berlin. Nearly got the last Europa League spot, but I needed Gladbach to lose to Hamburg. And then they did, but we bottled it with a draw at home to Mainz

edit: SCENES THO

show

Last edited by raoooos : 03-27-2014 at 05:13 PM.
raoooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #3245
BelowTheSun

I'm running a really good LLM career at the minute with Havant & W, finished in the playoffs in my first season (from a pre-season prediction for a relegation struggle), and then won the league in the second season. Now I'm in the BSP and doing pretty well, after 20 games we're sitting in a strong mid-table position. I've built a good, young team that I'm very fond off.

And now Northampton are coming along and offering me a job, with their budget and higher league, and I can't decide if I should take it or not. If I do take it I'll be dumped into a relegation battle with a team that I don't know.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM   #3246
raoooos
barnsley tho

Thred iz ded

Been playing my Paris FC save. Reminding me why I never ever buy Africans, 4 key players have fucked off for a month to play in the African U20 Championship. Just play in the summer you cunts, I don't care how hot it gets

Rate This Thread: