Password
Search:

Old 11-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #13081
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmitty6
Wait, the coil?

Why not just do an IUD like Mirena? Is she worried about the hormones?
IUD=In Uterine Device=coil
There are two types of coil, hormonal and non hormonal but they're both called the coil.

I have to admit it is an odd choice, the coil's most common side effect is heavier periods. The non hormonal coil is the only one that makes sense to get.
OddOneOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #13082
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

I've never poked the Mirena having sex, but I don't have a 10 inch dick either. If you hit the Mirena, you should make sure it didn't fall down or whatever.

The girl I've had a few years sexual history with, she had the copper one and it made her hair fall out as a side effect. We would be showering and it was ridiculous. She took it out, and that subsided. She has had the Mirena for a few months and has had no side effects.
TSmitty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:40 AM   #13083
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
don't fake it baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddOneOut
When I had my first orgasm I realised that I had previously been stopping before I actually reached orgasm. So I'd be playing away and think "oh that felt good, that must have been an orgasm" and then stopped. Then one day I kept going until I felt like I couldn't carry on but did anyway, and that's when it happened. Muscle contractions feature quite heavily and they feel great. I find that I get bigger ones with the use of a small bullet vibrator, it just provides more stimulation at a faster rate.
I can orgasm from penetration but sometimes its only when in a position that also hits the clit.

So that's what worked for me, I can't say it will be the same for you but I hope that you enjoy yourself. Its annoying that they're so subjective that trying to describe them to other people is hard!

heh.

on a serious note though, i've been in a recent relationship in which the girl admitted to have never achieved an orgasm due to her holding back. so when i asked to why, she revealed that it had to do with an embarrassment/certain amount of timidness of her own fluids.

so it's sad that some girls tend to "settle."

also, if i may ask...?
show
M00NAGEDAYDREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #13084
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

Being comfortable with one's own body is a requirement for orgasm that many young women, sadly, don't seem to have. The best thing you can do in that situation, is to encourage the exploration of her body and give her a safe environment.

There are even cases where women will only be able to orgasm at the hands of their partners, because they feel more comfortable knowing they're being "taken" rather than it being done by their own hands.
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #13085
Cb4rabid
Scheiße

i haven't had sex in a couple of years. huge dry spell, idk why but it hasn't really been going great in my love life etc etc

ive been talking to this girl that I really like for a few weeks now and we're in that first base stage but we havent kissed or anything yet cause were taking it slow. not to jump the gun, but how does having sex feel after not doing it for so long?

i dont think ive lost any of my skill and lord knows my sex drive is still 21 year old male bull status so thts not what worries me i think im just afraid that im gonna blow the load too soon or something. i dont usually have the issue because i enjoy foreplay a lot (almost more than the sex itself).
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:25 PM   #13086
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

Any issues you had would be mental and not physiological. Relax, and if you did orgasm too quickly, brush it off and go in for a second round. You could always try masturbating beforehand, but it really isn't that big of a deal. Just don't let it become the subject of your obsession.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #13087
Rockford_rocks
RobFord_rocks

Hi guys. Long time no post.

So a girl I've been seeing for a few weeks now came over tonight, and tonight we decided we were ready to have sex. So I go to get on top of her, and I notice I can't quite reach to push in. It's weird because it's never happened to me before (I'm not small down there) and she said it's never happened to her either. She's shorter than me by a fair bit, could that be what's making the problem? It also seems like maybe she wasn't spreading her legs enough but when I pushed to try to get her to she either wouldn't/couldn't.

We did (after some difficulty) get it to go in when she was on top, which was fine for a few minutes but wore her out quickly and obviously it's not right for her to be doing all the work. Doggy also worked but she's not a fan of it so that's out the door.

I really just want to know what's wrong so I can fix the problem. It's like I had this absolutely beautiful sweet and relaxed girl put into my life but on the condition that we can't have sex. It's really frustrating so help pls
Rockford_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:54 PM   #13088
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

What exactly is the issue?
Old 11-10-2014, 12:26 AM   #13089
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

Some people just don't "fit" as well. For me, a lot of it has to do with the vagina design, which is why I have preferred butterfly lips as opposed to camel toe. In my experience, girls with tucked vaginas, aka camel toe, or labia not on the outside (trying my best to describe that) have been a more difficult fit for me. I've only been with 2 girls with that, neither of whom I dated. Also though, both weren't great in bed and didn't do much adjusting to help matters.

I'm 5 foot 9 so I've never had a height issue, but wouldn't you just scoot lower? It's not like you always have to be kissing someone when in missionary.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:27 AM   #13090
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

Oh yeah and plus it's your first time together. If it happens 10 times then it's a "condition".
Old 11-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #13091
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

Is the issue that he can't penetrate her while they're eye to eye? I really couldn't tell, based on the wording. If that's the case, missionary is going to have to involve her dropping lower. It's a simple issue of height. Most of the time, I find that most women's heads are about level with my shoulder/chest in that position. The only other option is to hunch over a bit, which isn't all that comfortable.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:49 AM   #13092
Rockford_rocks
RobFord_rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28
Is the issue that he can't penetrate her while they're eye to eye? I really couldn't tell, based on the wording. If that's the case, missionary is going to have to involve her dropping lower. It's a simple issue of height. Most of the time, I find that most women's heads are about level with my shoulder/chest in that position. The only other option is to hunch over a bit, which isn't all that comfortable.

Ok thanks. I think that's the problem, I'll have her drop lower. Thank you!
Rockford_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:00 AM   #13093
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

No problem. When it comes to missionary, it's not the eyes that should line up. Once you've reached a position where you have the ability to penetrate her completely, you can adjust to add more intimacy with eye contact etc.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #13094
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

I never thought being short-ish would have benefits, but in the bedroom it appears it does. I can go from 4'10 to 5'10 and be right there.

Girls need to adjust their positioning too. My ex would grab my **** when we'd be warming up and sort of guide it in so it'd be the best fit. I've had other girls do that too when they go on top.

Maybe have her grab your **** and have her position you instead.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:54 AM   #13095
N_J_B_B
Nicko.

height's a funny thing in the bedroom

gf = 5'4/5
me = 6'

My shoulders are at her eye level when we do missionary it's ridiculous. You can always just lean down and kiss though.
N_J_B_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:39 AM   #13096
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

I'm in a similar situation, same height as you, but my girlfriend is 5'3 on a good day. Honestly though, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing at all. Once you adapt, it opens up an entirely different realm of possibilities.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #13097
jambi_mantra
Is actually English

Yea, I'm 6'2, gf is about 5'8. It's actually perfect I've found. Easily adapt to romantic/intimate as well as more lustful.
jambi_mantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #13098
Thrashtastic15
panthers season tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_J_B_B
height's a funny thing in the bedroom

gf = 5'4/5
me = 6'

My shoulders are at her eye level when we do missionary it's ridiculous. You can always just lean down and kiss though.

mate you don't know the half of it

5'7 -> 6'8
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #13099
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

That's quite an anomaly.

At least she's somewhat tall, for a woman.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #13100
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
mate you don't know the half of it

5'7 -> 6'8

6'8"? your girlfriend is super tall!
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: