Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #521
raoooos
///////////
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scotland
raoooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #522
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
 
iHurricaneGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huddled away, hiding from THEM.



>.>


(i take no credit for the 2nd one)
__________________
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

iHurricaneGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #523
Hydra150
UG Spammer
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
why
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchyFungus
It's in the UG constitution that there has to be a Scot on the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #524
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
 
iHurricaneGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huddled away, hiding from THEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
why

why not
__________________
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

iHurricaneGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #525
megano28
EAT DA POO POO!
 
megano28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
why


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanglewoodguit
I'm against hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
arsenal must hate tea, because they ain't got any cups
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #526
Hydra150
UG Spammer
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28

I don't think you understand the concept of this thread
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchyFungus
It's in the UG constitution that there has to be a Scot on the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #527
megano28
EAT DA POO POO!
 
megano28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
I don't think you understand the concept of this thread


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanglewoodguit
I'm against hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
arsenal must hate tea, because they ain't got any cups
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #528
Wookie_Fighter
Banned
 
Wookie_Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Wookie_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #529
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
 
iHurricaneGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huddled away, hiding from THEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28

__________________
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

iHurricaneGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #530
Assasaurus
Safe as a dry hump
 
Assasaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 24th & 1/2 century
__________________
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Assasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #531
devourke
Banned
 
devourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquirina

interseting interesting
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.