Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #14121
littlemurph7976

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYLrules88
glad to hear you're liking that PRS cab! just because of the amps they design, id assumed the PRS cabs wouldn't be ideal for heavier gain stuff. quite the god awful name though. just now realized you said its called deep BACK and not deep BLACK. big mouth. geez. you also kind of made me curious to try a closed back cab. ive only been playing through my avatar cab with is largely open back.

Make a wooden cover for the back of your cab, Jesse. It's very interesting to hear how much of a difference it makes.

Also, congrats on the 5150III lemur, I almost got one of those myself, but something else popped up I had to jump on. Which reminds me, I never took those pics I promised ...

*hinthintitsinmysighinthint*

Spector Rebop 5

Framus Dragon
Mesa Boogie Recto 2x12

littlemurph7976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:23 AM   #14122
SYLrules88
I Play Drums!

you're telling us in this day and age you can't track down a camera? pfft! no excuses! pics! and yeah that's true, the back panel actually is just screwed into the cab. it would be really easy to get a plywood sheet cut to size and screw it in. hardly any work for me. and hey I could even practice carpeting the piece. never done it before but I sure wish I knew how. read a little on it but I wanna try it.
ESP Horizon
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD AX-350
Frankentele
Carvin V3 + Avatar Cab

SYLrules88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:03 AM   #14123
lemurflames
Resu Deretsiger

Spent a weekend watching a friend and his lady friend play Rocksmith on the PC. I would like to try it, if they ever release a track I'd actually be interested in. However, it has me concerned. It looks like it would lead players down the wrong path. The way it registers "successful" notes and doesn't do shit to teach you any proper technique (I really don't think a game can teach technique) seems like a good way to bring up a generation of sloppy players.

I was also cringing when they were tuning their cheap guitars up and down over and over again per song. The science of proper string tension and neck relief no longer existed. XD

ESP LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
ProTone DeadHorse OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a cruel man.

lemurflames is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: