Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-30-2015, 07:58 PM   #1941
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice

Getting kicked out too, hmu lets be roomies

Also not sure what I wanna read now, either wanna try to find Watchmen or Scott Pilgrim but I didn't see either last time I was out. Though granted I didn't go to an actual comic book store just a regular old boring books store but still.

FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:46 PM   #1942
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen

oh man the Blackman/del Mundo Elektra run was so good, shame it only lasted 11 issues
that crazy good art yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:41 AM   #1943
Shabalaba

Currently got Avengers / New Avengers / Daredevil (1998) / GotG on the go. I started the Avengers stuff because I wanted to read the Infinity event but it had a bunch of Avengers / New Avengers issues as side comics, so I figured why not. I've enjoyed them so far, aside from the fact that there's various bits and bobs to do with people / places / objects that go over my head a bit. It's nice being able to switch between different comics. I'm very close to starting the Bendis run in Daredevil which I'm looking forward to.

Print definitely makes you appreciate the artwork / story a bit more though. I'm pounding through issues on unlimited at the minute and I'm enjoying it, but it's a different experience to buying a physical copy.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #1944
Shabalaba

Finished the Infinity event yesterday. Really enjoyed it throughout and I can definitely see them using large chunks of it in the MCU to start the Inhumans film.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:29 PM   #1945
BelowTheSun

The Terrigen Bomb stuff? Already happening in Agents Of SHIELD, although in a much less exciting way
BelowTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:00 PM   #1946
Shabalaba

Ah that's a shame. I figured with Thanos being such a big part of the MCU and the Inhumans film following it would make sense .

I haven't read the infinity gauntlet stuff from the 90s, is it good? Also I watched a few episodes of agents of shield at the start and thought it was terrible, is it any better now?
Old 06-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #1947
Ablast

What are some good Marvel Comics from this week? I have some leftover cash and can buy about 5 or 6.
I already ate my fill of DC comics; augh, so good! I was a little worried, especially since their new look, but The Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Action Comics and Bizarro were all really good.

Anyone read the first part to The Darkseid War? That sh*t was bananas. Very Terminator-esque
Ablast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:46 PM   #1948
BelowTheSun

I have no idea what came out this week, but the best books Marvel are currently publishing are Daredevil and Black Widow so you should get those.
BelowTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #1949
Ablast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelowTheSun
I have no idea what came out this week, but the best books Marvel are currently publishing are Daredevil and Black Widow so you should get those.

Secret wars is pretty good, and I like spider man but in not for hire it's critiqued
Ablast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #1950
Shabalaba

Injustice Year Two pt 2 arrived today. Absolutely stellar again . I've said it before but it's head and shoulders above anything else out there by either marvel or dc. If you haven't read it I cannot recommend it high enough. More than anything the characters are compelling and you actually sit there rooting for some of them . Btw that epilogue was perfect. Lovely way to finish the story off.

Can't believe I've got to wait so long to get the next one . I know year three is all wrapped up now but cba with singles .

Rate This Thread: