Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
Devotedzak1
UG Newbie

Looking for some listeners!

I have been recording my own work for about 4 years now and I am looking to finally share some of my music with an audience. I was wondering how many out there have been successful in getting a large group of people to check out there stuff? And what avenues I should utilize in order to garner a following. Your help will be very much appreciated. As of now, I have put some songs on soundcloud and made a musicians profile on facebook. Any other suggestions?

The soundcloud is http://soundcloud.com/zakkusz and the facebook is www.facebook.com/zakkuszmusician if you are interested in checking out my stuff!
Devotedzak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
KG6_Steven
Serving Knowledge

Seems to me you're a little too old to be posting in the New Members Q&A Forum. Wouldn't this post be better suited over in one of the Recording subsections?
KG6_Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
satrionic1
mentally disturbed

bad music, sorry. (not talking about sound quality)

you should work more, especially on the technique. your vibratos are awful, you have no accent. and musically you need to improve as well.

good luck.
satrionic1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: