Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > UG Contribution
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 04-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #4781
electricblue2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I've had three rejections today and I get a 404 when I try to see the reasons so I guess I'll justify them here.

Home by Jess Glynne: no other chords for this one so I don't see the problem.

Everything is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira: there are two versions up but I didn't think they were very accurate.

Broken English by Adam Lambert: there's a version up that was by me but I accidentally deleted it instead of using the update function, so I resubmitted a version with the corrections.
electricblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 01:56 AM   #4782
emad
Rocker
 
emad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 127 Rose Avenue
Attach your tabs to your post, btw you may not delete your tabs!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
emad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:37 AM   #4783
electricblue2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emad
Attach your tabs to your post, btw you may not delete your tabs!!!


I can't attach them to my post because I typed them straight into the tab submitter, and if I click on them in the submissions tab of my profile I get a 404.

ETA: And I had my version of Can't Let You Go by Adam Lambert rejected too, there's one other version but it's not accurate at all. Are non-rock submissions just not allowed anymore?

Last edited by electricblue2 : 04-07-2015 at 07:41 AM.
electricblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:42 AM   #4784
emad
Rocker
 
emad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 127 Rose Avenue
You should've saved copies of your tabs for yourself! Now I have no idea what was the reason of rejecting your tabs. What does the email say?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
emad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:56 PM   #4785
electricblue2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emad
You should've saved copies of your tabs for yourself! Now I have no idea what was the reason of rejecting your tabs. What does the email say?


Email? I've had no email. And I've had 8 tabs rejected now for no reason. I'll try and recreate them but I've already wasted a lot of time trying to contribute.
electricblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:51 AM   #4786
emad
Rocker
 
emad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 127 Rose Avenue
You should read this before submitting your tabs:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/cont...n/help/tabGuide
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
emad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #4787
electricblue2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
OK, done. Could you tell me why this one was rejected?
Attached Files
File Type: txt Sky Ferreira - 99 Tears.txt (1.9 KB, 7 views)
electricblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:29 AM   #4788
carriep63
Not THAT Carrie
 
carriep63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue2
I've had three rejections today and I get a 404 when I try to see the reasons so I guess I'll justify them here.

Home by Jess Glynne: no other chords for this one so I don't see the problem.

Everything is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira: there are two versions up but I didn't think they were very accurate.

Broken English by Adam Lambert: there's a version up that was by me but I accidentally deleted it instead of using the update function, so I resubmitted a version with the corrections.



The Adam Lambert one was rejected because you didn't tab the last verse of the song. We will reject incomplete tabs. You can see the rejection here.

Home rejected for the same reason.

Everything is Embarrassing for the same reason.
carriep63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:11 PM   #4789
emad
Rocker
 
emad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 127 Rose Avenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue2
OK, done. Could you tell me why this one was rejected?


Ok, resubmit it and post back with the tpa link. Don't forget to select 'chords' as type of your tab and make sure chords are aligned well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
emad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.