Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 05-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
holywins183
Banned
 
holywins183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Tab for One hit to the body - Rolling stones? There's no tab on UG.

I tried doing the chords, (there is a lyrics chord thing for it) but it doenst sound like it. can anyone make the tab for the intro distorted part?
holywins183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI
Registered User
 
DON CZARSKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Man did I screw up way back in 1998 when I submitted that tab of the song.... Like someone else and you said it is ..... So I am going to redo it and submit it.. This time it will be correct.... I promise....

Again I apologize for the bad version that is up there now....

Either I will be able to make the corrections right on the one that exists.... Or I will have to resubmit one and hope they accept that.... I will tab the intro out on the new version and make changes to all the other chords which are wrong as I and others stated....

Glad you put this up as I have not looked at that old tab from 1998 probably since I originally put it up there back then.... In fact I completely forgot I did that one and glad I did....lol
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
DON CZARSKI
Registered User
 
DON CZARSKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I just redid the tab and submitted it... Hopefully it will be accepted under my new profile as I forgot what my old profile was back then and password so I can not go back and edit the old one.....

Basically you will find that the chords now for the verses are basically
Bm A G A Bm ....As well as the intro... but the intro has a little twist to it in the begining where it starts out with Bm, Bsus4/F#, Bm....

Don't be intimidated by the Bsus4/F# chord as all that is is holding the A,D,G strings down at the 9th fret only.......

and at the BREAK: Em A D

Like I stated I just submitted it and should be posted tomorrow....
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
holywins183
Banned
 
holywins183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON CZARSKI
I just redid the tab and submitted it... Hopefully it will be accepted under my new profile as I forgot what my old profile was back then and password so I can not go back and edit the old one.....

Basically you will find that the chords now for the verses are basically
Bm A G A Bm ....As well as the intro... but the intro has a little twist to it in the begining where it starts out with Bm, Bsus4/F#, Bm....

Don't be intimidated by the Bsus4/F# chord as all that is is holding the A,D,G strings down at the 9th fret only.......

and at the BREAK: Em A D

Like I stated I just submitted it and should be posted tomorrow....


k thanks alot

holywins183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
DON CZARSKI
Registered User
 
DON CZARSKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I sent you a PM here...look in your inbox for it....
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
holywins183
Banned
 
holywins183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON CZARSKI
I sent you a PM here...look in your inbox for it....


hmm i didnt receive any PM, and sorry about that last picture, it made my text look sacastic, but it wasnt :P.
holywins183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
DON CZARSKI
Registered User
 
DON CZARSKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
The reason I sent you a PM was to give you my email address... It is guitarzan7@hotmail.com

I know the last message was not sarcastic ... So all is good....

I submitted the tab as well to another website and it was accepted there... However, I can not give that link out on this website.... So if you email me I can give it to you when you do that....

I am still waiting for them to transfer the song from this site into my new account so I can finally update the old one I have here which I admit is wrong... As soon as they do that it will be here as well
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
holywins183
Banned
 
holywins183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON CZARSKI
The reason I sent you a PM was to give you my email address... It is guitarzan7@hotmail.com

I know the last message was not sarcastic ... So all is good....

I submitted the tab as well to another website and it was accepted there... However, I can not give that link out on this website.... So if you email me I can give it to you when you do that....

I am still waiting for them to transfer the song from this site into my new account so I can finally update the old one I have here which I admit is wrong... As soon as they do that it will be here as well


k i send you an email
holywins183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.