Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
holywins183
Banned

Tab for One hit to the body - Rolling stones? There's no tab on UG.

I tried doing the chords, (there is a lyrics chord thing for it) but it doenst sound like it. can anyone make the tab for the intro distorted part?
holywins183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI

Man did I screw up way back in 1998 when I submitted that tab of the song.... Like someone else and you said it is ..... So I am going to redo it and submit it.. This time it will be correct.... I promise....

Again I apologize for the bad version that is up there now....

Either I will be able to make the corrections right on the one that exists.... Or I will have to resubmit one and hope they accept that.... I will tab the intro out on the new version and make changes to all the other chords which are wrong as I and others stated....

Glad you put this up as I have not looked at that old tab from 1998 probably since I originally put it up there back then.... In fact I completely forgot I did that one and glad I did....lol
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
DON CZARSKI

I just redid the tab and submitted it... Hopefully it will be accepted under my new profile as I forgot what my old profile was back then and password so I can not go back and edit the old one.....

Basically you will find that the chords now for the verses are basically
Bm A G A Bm ....As well as the intro... but the intro has a little twist to it in the begining where it starts out with Bm, Bsus4/F#, Bm....

Don't be intimidated by the Bsus4/F# chord as all that is is holding the A,D,G strings down at the 9th fret only.......

and at the BREAK: Em A D

Like I stated I just submitted it and should be posted tomorrow....
Old 05-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
holywins183
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON CZARSKI
I just redid the tab and submitted it... Hopefully it will be accepted under my new profile as I forgot what my old profile was back then and password so I can not go back and edit the old one.....

Basically you will find that the chords now for the verses are basically
Bm A G A Bm ....As well as the intro... but the intro has a little twist to it in the begining where it starts out with Bm, Bsus4/F#, Bm....

Don't be intimidated by the Bsus4/F# chord as all that is is holding the A,D,G strings down at the 9th fret only.......

and at the BREAK: Em A D

Like I stated I just submitted it and should be posted tomorrow....

k thanks alot

Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
DON CZARSKI

I sent you a PM here...look in your inbox for it....
Old 05-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
holywins183
Banned

Quote:
I sent you a PM here...look in your inbox for it....

hmm i didnt receive any PM, and sorry about that last picture, it made my text look sacastic, but it wasnt :P.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
DON CZARSKI

The reason I sent you a PM was to give you my email address... It is guitarzan7@hotmail.com

I know the last message was not sarcastic ... So all is good....

I submitted the tab as well to another website and it was accepted there... However, I can not give that link out on this website.... So if you email me I can give it to you when you do that....

I am still waiting for them to transfer the song from this site into my new account so I can finally update the old one I have here which I admit is wrong... As soon as they do that it will be here as well
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
holywins183
Banned

Quote:
The reason I sent you a PM was to give you my email address... It is guitarzan7@hotmail.com

I know the last message was not sarcastic ... So all is good....

I submitted the tab as well to another website and it was accepted there... However, I can not give that link out on this website.... So if you email me I can give it to you when you do that....

I am still waiting for them to transfer the song from this site into my new account so I can finally update the old one I have here which I admit is wrong... As soon as they do that it will be here as well

k i send you an email

Rate This Thread: