User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-16-2014, 11:38 PM   #13041
BladeSlinger
UG's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
I have no personal experience with pineapple juice but I do know that the taste will differ based on what you've ate that day. The most disgusting thing ever was when I went down on this girl (ex girlfriend) once and she tasted like triscuit. I had to stop and asked her to not eat triscuits anymore on days i saw her.
She also commented on how my sperm tasted different depending on my diet as well. Apparently drinking a lot coffee will make your sperm taste awful, just a heads up.

It will usually take more than one day to have a significant effect. If you have a high sodium diet it will obviously be salty. I don't think dairy helps at all. Some fruits will sweeten it and stuff like cigarettes will make it more bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:45 AM   #13042
sum loser
Nice Acetate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
The most disgusting thing ever was when I went down on this girl (ex girlfriend) once and she tasted like triscuit. I had to stop and asked her to not eat triscuits anymore on days i saw her.

I'm assuming she never stopped eating triscuts and that's why she's an ex now
sum loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:58 AM   #13043
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It will usually take more than one day to have a significant effect. If you have a high sodium diet it will obviously be salty. I don't think dairy helps at all. Some fruits will sweeten it and stuff like cigarettes will make it more bitter.

Possibly? I remember when ever we did it in the morning it was a very plain tasteless taste. I always assumed it was like that cause we hadn't eat anything yet. I know it takes more than a few hours, but not sure if more than a day. I don't think either of our diets were very consistent minus a few things though so ehh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum loser

I'm assuming she never stopped eating triscuts and that's why she's an ex now

Haha, no, she definitely stopped after I asked her to. There is just no way I could have continued doing oral otherwise. The only thing triscuits are good for are making you want to throw up, they taste so awful.
Totally would have been a valid reason to make her an ex if she kept eating triscuits though
New Album Melancholic
LIKE MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MockOffMusic
Joshua1207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: