Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  

Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #9081
Originally Posted by MeGaDeth2314
Oh well then that's a different story. Why can't you go anywhere?

no car, no money and I'm in a buttfuck nowhere little town.
si accepero tempus ego dilexi vos

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Chase dreams in eternal night

A poem.

Originally Posted by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls
Pastafarian96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM   #9082
ok legit you guys think YOU have it bad

I haven't seen a girl since September except:

my now ex-girlfriend
54 year old woman in my class
Thanksgiving weekend I saw some old friends from high school
any girls at work, though I'm not really interested in any of them (maybe every friday and saturday)

and besides that I've talked to one other girl (an old high school friend) which didn't turn out good at all

come back to me when there's no girls
My Music
Steam: drminus1

Last edited by yoman297 : Yesterday at 08:29 AM.
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:30 AM   #9083
I'm gonna whine a little bit.

I feel like I'm never going to be as great as some people make me want to believe. If I'm so caring, helpful, and all this other bullshit, why doesn't anyone ever actually want to talk to me?

I know I was kinda weird and pretty awkward in high school. I know I used to have a thing for you and I know you knew it. Obviously 4 years later I'm not going to try and hit on you. I still consider you a friend of mine, I want to see you happy and succeed like I want for all my other friends. I try to help you and talk to you, I feel like I'm giving you all the space you need. I hardly message you on a monthly basis because I don't want you to think I'm being a creep, because I'm not. I just genuinely miss talking to you. I understand we're all busy, but it'd be nice to have an actual conversation that wasn't forced. Maybe it's because its 4am, but I'd like to have a "see you later" or at least a "fuck this I'm passing out."

You and I used to be pretty close, I mean, kinda, I guess. I mean we were in a [shitty] band together, we tried writing some sort of decent sounding chunks of songs. I mean, look I know you're busy too, but the reason I never message you or anyone else first is because I feel like I'm an annoyance. Its not like you'll ever read this, but the person I wrote about above this, whether they mean to or not, does a pretty bang up job of making me feel like a pest. I just miss talking to my friends, doing goofy shit with instruments and watching stupid videos on YouTube instead of actually practicing or jamming. But, then again, maybe it's just because it's 4 am and I'm over thinking things.

Last but not least, why do you never listen to me...? Other than my girlfriend, you and I hang out the most of any of my old "friends" from high school. You talk to me most as well, but its always the same shit. You like this guy or another, he's always acting shady, but you think he's the world. I tell you its a bad idea, remember what happened last time? Fast forward a month and all he wanted was sex. Now repeat this over and over. Why do you do this to yourself? You're the female version of me, in the least romantic way possible, but even I know when to quit... Right...? But still. Again. It's 4 in the morning. Maybe I'm just over thinking things.
Somekid94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: