Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM   #1921
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Nexus 4 lollipop OTA is out. My boss has downloaded but I don't have it yet, going to wait for CM12 instead. Noticed that they've removed groups from the contacts which is a bit of a pain, mainly cos my boss keeps on whining about it. Also no face unlock. Unfortunately I can't really check it all out without updating myself and then attempting to fix his problems.

OddOneOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #1922
MatrixClaw
UG God

Gotta say, the OPO continues to impress me. I haven't charged it in 3 days and it's still got about 25% battery life. Definitely a huge step up from my HTC - I was lucky if I made it through an 8-hour day before I had to charge it.

RAW images on this thing are freaking AMAZING. Went to an event during work the other day and decided not to even bother bringing our department camera. The images the phone is able to create totally demolish the little point and shoot we have (to be honest, it's a piece of crap, but I expected a cell phone to perform similarly or worse), but I'm actually so impressed with the photos that, as long as I don't require to shoot in low-light or shoot actions, I don't even really need to bother bringing my Canon 6D to work. Downscaling the 4K video to 1080p is also much sharper than 1080p on my 6D. The colors aren't quite as nice, but super impressive for a phone, nonetheless.

I didn't even buy this thing for the camera (I mean, I have a Canon 6D and plenty of good glass...), but it's quickly becoming one of my favorite things on it. Even the front-facing camera rocks. The selfies I can take with it are superb

Still getting used to CM11, but it's very similar to Kit Kat on my Nexus 7 so far. Only a few things that I've found that are substantially different.

One thing that's interesting to me - my girlfriend really isn't a techie at all and has told me on several occasions that she'd be fine going back to a Motorola Razr (the original), if she could still buy one. After seeing me use my OPO for the past few days, she wants one. Guess I know where one of my invites is going, once I get it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: