Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Blues, Jazz & Other Guitar Styles
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 AM   #141
Dagie
Banned

Thats agreat idea and we as blues lovers we'll download them, i like listening them in the evening after work and when i've no sleep at night, i just switch to easy, they soothe me.
Dagie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:38 PM   #142
icesand

It will always be relaxing for me to listen to jazz music especially when I'm doing my work from home. I'm glad to have found this forum.
icesand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:26 PM   #143
ze monsta
I wonder why I stay

shouts to them that were there!
Old 03-17-2015, 12:03 AM   #144
heatupmusic

Looking to show off your musical talent and get exposure?

Hoping to increase your name recognition as a musician and to grow your fan base?

Four UC Berkeley students and I are launching a unique music website which will allow musicians to compare their music to other songs of the same genre in a way never done before. Bands and individual artists will be able to promote their music and show viewers of the site what they believe are the best 15 seconds of their songs so that those 15 seconds can be faced off against the best 15 seconds of other songs. Viewers will be able to quickly listen to the best segments of multiple songs and vote on what they like the most. For every song that a viewer votes for they receive the information about the band/musician so that they can find more of your music and every vote helps a band make their songs trend so that they become the top 10 highest voted for the day! The site will be completely free and will be open to artists of all genres. We are looking for artists who would like to be apart of the opening of this site. We truly believe that there are amazing artists out there who aren't receiving recognition for their amazing songs and we believe this site will get music listeners listening to smaller bands and enjoying it! Anyone who is interested in showing their musical talent and would like to be apart of this venture please email heatupmusic@gmail.com for further information. We just want to spread good music because that is what we love!
heatupmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #145
2PimpAGuitar
Banned

We enjoy Jazz as here over at our fast growing community forum.sectioneighty.com
2PimpAGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:20 AM   #146
leadguitarcarlo

leadguitarcarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:21 AM   #147
leadguitarcarlo

Thumbs up

Old 04-08-2015, 08:23 AM   #148
leadguitarcarlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMt449j8PR8&list=PLnLJCF5zhNDYGEDne_SMy4b-ilTNfmaoK

Rate This Thread: