User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #21661
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
alright lads it's that time again, give me your 3 lottery cars!

Audi R8 (wanted one since I first laid eyes on it. Its my dream car. If I could only pick one car out of this list, it would be the R8):

Aston Martin Vanquish:

Ford SVT Raptor (I know its a list of cars, but this is Canada. its gonna snow for 6 months a year, and I haul lots of stuff and like going to the cottage/camping. A truck is always good, and this is the coolest one on the road):

However, I could never stop at 3. my honorable mention would be:

an exact copy of Tim Allen's COPO camaro:

ferraris are such "lottery" cars. I wouldn't get one, no matter how much an F12 berlinetta intrigued me, for specifically that reason

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides : 11-21-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Lt. Shinysides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #21662
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
It was definitely a tossup between 36 and 46 but I think I like the styling of the 36 ever so slightly more.

Also, it is true that it's considered the least desirable M3 but it has the great modding potentials and the fact that it is the least desirable means it has a lot of room for growth as an investment since it's the cheapest.

I wouldn't expect the E36 to increase in value any time soon. its the least desirable for a reason. most consider it the ugliest, the slowest, and just all around worst M3 of the lot.

that being said, they would make an awesome sleeper. everybody expects an M3 to be quick at the very least, but I personally would toss a 2JZ under the hood pushing around 500whp horsepower (I know most guys tend to aim for the 6-700hp mark when they're modifying 2JZs, but I'd wanna think about reliability and daily usability too), and just blow the doors off anything on the road.

I know somebody has posted in here at least once showing their E46 with a 2JZ, and I think they're just the coolest. 2JZ the world.

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides : 11-21-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Lt. Shinysides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #21663
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

I always see this white V10 R8 around port credit and parked in a driveway down on mississauga road. Talked to the owner once, super cool dude, i could've probably asked him for a ride in it and gotten it.

I have huge respect for folks that are super wealthy but don't act like it. I mean this guy was dressed in jeans, a '98 world cup tshirt, and new balance running shoes. I was gonna ask him what he does for a living but didn't want to pry, but my guess is some software mogul of some kind.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #21664
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
I always see this white V10 R8 around port credit and parked in a driveway down on mississauga road. Talked to the owner once, super cool dude, i could've probably asked him for a ride in it and gotten it.

I have huge respect for folks that are super wealthy but don't act like it. I mean this guy was dressed in jeans, a '98 world cup tshirt, and new balance running shoes. I was gonna ask him what he does for a living but didn't want to pry, but my guess is some software mogul of some kind.

there's a guy around my uncles neighborhood in old Derry who's got a black R8 V8. the sound of it is honestly one of the best car exhaust notes I've ever heard in my life. I haven't spoken to him yet, but I know he's this young asian guy, around 25. if I could have only one car for the rest of my life, I'd have an R8.

The R8 kinda divided the car community when it came out. you're either a 911 guy, or an R8 guy. personally i'd rather be a little slower, but look and sound a lot better. such an incredibly elegant car.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #21665
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

that's where you and i are different lmao. Porsche 4 lyfe

Shit my pants time: my old landscaping boss is lending me his '04 911 Turbo for a day next week if it isn't raining or snowing. My heart is beating hard just thinking about it!
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:08 PM   #21666
Good_Lord
Rumble on

Location: Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Yup that's right bitches, a Quebec within Quebec
Lottery cars huh ? As in grossly ridiculous amount of money ?
( and yeah, the A5 is turning into a new Infiniti G35, just like the WRX's are the new Civic SI's )

Lexus RC-F

Because Canada has snow , an original Impreza WRX STI 22B.

McLaren 650S

Last edited by Good_Lord : Yesterday at 02:53 PM.
Good_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM   #21667
Somekid94
Dingus

Lottery cars? I like this.

Green 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback with a built up 351 under the hood. Not because Bullit, but kind of because the Bullit Mustang is/was sexy.

Lexus LFA

BMW M5, because no DD is complete without 4 doors and a V10.
Somekid94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: