Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Songwriting & Lyrics
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-08-2014, 12:14 PM   #2101
hippieboy444

im trying not to rush into things. baby steps. she's coming over tonight, we'll see what happens. my original plan when is started liking her was not to say or do anything until december, but maybe i should adjust.

Last edited by hippieboy444 : 11-08-2014 at 12:18 PM.
hippieboy444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #2102
Bleed Away
th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieboy444
im trying not to rush into things. baby steps. she's coming over tonight, we'll see what happens. my original plan when is started liking her was not to say or do anything until december, but maybe i should adjust.

That's a great plan!

You guys will never guess what: New to my year group is a girl that looks almost exactly like Susan! The only difference is that she's a bit more chubby - but she still looks just as good (if not better) as Susan. It's really crazy how similar they look. Much like with Susan, I can't stop staring at her whenever I see her - this suggests that the only reason why I reacted in the way I did with Susan is because she has a facial structure that I really like; Barbara Palvin has it, Esti Ginsburg has it, etc.
This new girl knows that I keep staring at her, and she always stares back, to catch me. Not sure if she's flattered by it or creeped out. I don't even know her name.
At least I know that my initial reaction towards Susan has nothing to do with spirituality or whatever the **** my depressed mind was leading me to believe.

Last edited by Bleed Away : 11-16-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Bleed Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #2103
hippieboy444

i'm putting together another zine of poetry if anyone here is interested. i'll be shipping them out around christmas or slightly after. they're free. i'm printing 10-20 depending. you can message me here about it.

glad to hear about your situation Fred. maybe try saying something to her? if you have a class with her, maybe mention something in passing? just an idea. i'm not trying to offer advice per se. you could catch her name anyway.

i ended up telling Katie (my best friend) that i like her Saturday night. i don't know what will happen. it was a strange event. i hope i did the right thing.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #2104
doubtfulsalmon

I am interested in a copy, if you'll post to the UK that is, I'll happily pay postage if that makes any difference.

I've previously found it really tough telling someone I'm close friends with that my feelings are more than that, so good on you. Hope everything works out.
doubtfulsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #2105
hippieboy444

yeah, i'll mail to you dude! i've done that before, it's like 6$, no worries on that. shoot me your address on here.

yeah, katie and i talked last night and we're gonna try it. see what happens. it's complicated for many reasons, but i'm actually really happy about it.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:00 AM   #2106
Bleed Away
th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieboy444
yeah, katie and i talked last night and we're gonna try it. see what happens. it's complicated for many reasons, but i'm actually really happy about it.

Congratulations! I hope it does work out.
Bleed Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:26 PM   #2107
#1 synth
Weeow!

you guys are great. love you all.
#1 synth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM   #2108
jesse1994

I hate having amazing ideas for songs, yet can't find the right words to express those ideas.

Marshall JCM900 4100 100 Watt

Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
jesse1994 is offline   Reply With Quote