Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Techniques
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-30-2014, 04:58 AM   #1041
Randalltbartel

This is a great source for beginners and it is a nice tricks to study. This will help to catch the music easily.
Randalltbartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:01 AM   #1042
pkantue

Great article. It clearly makes sense to keep on 'practicing' once the 21-day 'training' has lapsed. Just like anything, as time passes. You loose 'your touch' so to speak.
pkantue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:31 AM   #1043
niku4186

I used Rocksmith2014 to learn from a slow speed and applied this theory.
I can easily play some difficult songs by memory and can pick some even more difficult songs by looking at the guitar.
niku4186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:37 AM   #1044
JureGolobic

I'll do it and let you guys know how it'll go.
My pick will be Yngwie's Trilogy 1. part
JureGolobic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:13 AM   #1045
Academy AMPM
Banned

Hello Guys!

The best method of workouts for guitarists, amateurs or professional All style, rock, jazz, blues, country, fusión, etc. FOR ONLY 0,99$
Over 80 exercises The real gym to stay in shape.
Book + Audio Tracks
Design by Pablo Mendoza - Director of Academy AMPM

Pablo Mendoza is a renowned professor at suramerica apart from being a soloist who played with Paul Gilbert and Joe Satriani has a band called Backhand where listed Dutch masters , American and Venezuelan their instruments , the singer is Phil Naro who was voice of Peter Criss, Talas with Billy Sheehan, and just work with the son of John Lennon and Bryan May of Queen , we are talking about a guitarist who is in the major leagues.

LINK= http://www.pablomendoza.com/rutinas/index.html

His Academy:
http://www.academiademusica.pablomendoza.com

His Web
http://www.pablomendoza.com
Academy AMPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:42 PM   #1046
wiggedy

I wonder what determines your "top speed" is it fast twitch muscle fibres or is it nerves or mind over matter...?
wiggedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #1047
W3SyW00D1

I'm gunna try this out and keep you updated on my progress throughout my 21 days. I'll keep a log, and I'll update every few days as not to spam too much xD

Song I'll be using: Paul Gilbert - Curse of Castle Dragon
Reason: This song is one of the few songs that emphasises certain techniques (String Skipping, Alternate Picking, Ecomony Picking) that I am not as good as I like to think I am at using.

I still haven't learnt the fastest part of the song, but it's rather simple to play. I'll be learning at as soon as I have gone to the toilet x)

Edits:
Day 1 - Just started and can play this song perfectly at 90 bpm. I could probably do it a bit faster too, but I find struggling when practicing doesn't help too much so I'll stick with 90 for now. Played through it about 5 times now and am gunna use the burst method and put it up by 10 bpm then play and go back down again. Will be back in a few days to update again. Keep rocking guys!

Last edited by W3SyW00D1 : Today at 09:16 AM.
W3SyW00D1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: