Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
stanadon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
band name help

i'm really struggling to choose a band name for my band!! i want something football related and have so far come up with the Defecit or the Assist i would be very grateful for any replies!! you can read the full story on my blog 365daystorecognition.blogspot.com
stanadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
Benign
Amateur Logo Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanadon
i'm really struggling to choose a band name for my band!! i want something football related and have so far come up with the Defecit or the Assist i would be very grateful for any replies!! you can read the full story on my blog 365daystorecognition.blogspot.com


The Offsides? LOL

Additional Time? LOL

Wait, i got a better one. what about FALSE NINE.
__________________
Malaysian Metal Blog
Benign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #3
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.
 
GaryBillington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Trow Vegas
You should probably explain to Americans what football is. They think it's a strange rugby like game where the players aren't strong enough to do it without lots of protection, whereas real football is actually what they call "soccer".

As you're from Birmingham though, I assume you're a City fan so what about "Small Heath Alliance"
__________________
.
Gibson LP Studio x2, SG Special Plus
MXR M132 Super Comp > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30 210 + GS112VE cab
Jet City JCA22H
GaryBillington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:24 AM   #4
stanadon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
ahaaa yes it was soccer i was referring to! and i'm a villa fan :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the replies
stanadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:50 AM   #5
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.
 
GaryBillington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Trow Vegas
Apologies - hope the assumption didn't offend you! Never really followed football much, but my Dad is a Villa fan too (not sure why though as we're from the north-west of England )

A quick check on Wikipedia to find something relevant... how about "Lower Grounds", the original name of Villa Park?
__________________
.
Gibson LP Studio x2, SG Special Plus
MXR M132 Super Comp > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30 210 + GS112VE cab
Jet City JCA22H
GaryBillington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #6
Benign
Amateur Logo Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Im a Manchester City fan. Any news about the names we proposed?
__________________
Malaysian Metal Blog
Benign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
stanadon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryBillington
Apologies - hope the assumption didn't offend you! Never really followed football much, but my Dad is a Villa fan too (not sure why though as we're from the north-west of England )

A quick check on Wikipedia to find something relevant... how about "Lower Grounds", the original name of Villa Park?


im pretty sure that makes you a villa fan!!! really like the sound of lower grounds best suggestion yet,i didnt even know that was the original name fo the ground and i'm a season ticekt holder :0
stanadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #8
stanadon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benign
Im a Manchester City fan. Any news about the names we proposed?


being as we beat man city in the cup i love your suggestions!! additional time would be a great name! whats the false nine about? never head that before
stanadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.
 
GaryBillington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Trow Vegas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanadon
im pretty sure that makes you a villa fan!!! really like the sound of lower grounds best suggestion yet,i didnt even know that was the original name fo the ground and i'm a season ticekt holder :0

Wikipedia

It knows everything.
__________________
.
Gibson LP Studio x2, SG Special Plus
MXR M132 Super Comp > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30 210 + GS112VE cab
Jet City JCA22H
GaryBillington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #10
stanadon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012


at least read my blog if you're going to spam my thread,
365daystorecognition.blogspot.com
stanadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.