User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #31361
Bladez22
The Robot with Human hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMA-WAFFLE at #33825230
Blade, whenever, i've got 2 weeks give or take. Also Do you think Kingdra or Cloister would be better for a competitive battle?

Hi Bass ^^
Well the cosplay I want to do is Miss Cloud, AKA cross dressing Cloud from FF7. As the game is a Polygonal Sprite from a ps1 game, not much detail to go on, but that also means I've got some room to play around with.
So I was wondering, what types of dresses would help with a broader shouldered figure, and just your recommendation on what type I should go for in general. basically all I need is : Purple dress.

cloyster by far, kingdra can be good but is annoying and takes long to set up. Cloyster has super defence, so if you switch right it call wall basically everything, and is a dragonslayer (icicle spear hits 5 times every time with skill link) as its attack is pretty decent too

by double battle team on X is cloyster and crobat, then backed up with scrafty and mega mawile. I need to change it a little as they're all physical attackers and I hit walls, I'm just going to switch mawile with alakazam I think

e-married to Jeff (esp)
Bladez22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #31362
Shotgunmerc
UnBanned

Yeah but Cloyster's special defense is abysmal so if you're going to play that game, make sure you don't switch it into a special sweeper
Shotgunmerc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #31363
Bladez22
The Robot with Human hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc at #33825802
Yeah but Cloyster's special defense is abysmal so if you're going to play that game, make sure you don't switch it into a special sweeper

hence i said smart switching, cloyster is also pretty quick, and if you run with shell smash then if you open against two physical attackers and you get a free shell smash then its a fucking machine. I use it as a battering ram at the start, just hit as much as i can with it as its already pretty quick. I have crobat that's super speedy and can cover a lot of the main specials that'll ko cloyster

you can also give it a focus sash, so it'll survive a ohko 100% of the time with 1 hp. So you survive that, and then take down the sweeper right after

cloyser in the right team is a fucking beast, trust

e-married to Jeff (esp)
Bladez22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #31364
Joshua Garcia
UnBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Merc, you should learnnnnnn it's easyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Also, I linked a vid of the guitarist from Secret Band doing a cover of this song. At first I thought he was way off, but then I listened closer and realized he's absolutely spot on.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia : Yesterday at 08:54 PM.
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #31366
Joshua Garcia
UnBanned

Well darn, idk who goes where anymore.
It's actually a good video to use to learn the whole song. Not that I will.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #31367
Shotgunmerc
UnBanned

Yeah, he played on Shark Dad, Death of a Strawberry, and Lost

Meanwhile, one of the guys from Hail The Sun played on Legend and Zac Garren (he played on Happiness) did Awkward
Shotgunmerc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #31368
Joshua Garcia
UnBanned

Rate This Thread: