Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #3121
padgea7x
I'll wank you, you dick.
 
padgea7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yoker.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/walk...-202955048.html

So there's a petition to bring Beth back because they think she was a strong female character or something.

But yeah, I'm now off to start a petition to get Shane back.
__________________
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.


I'm a firework, primed to go off

padgea7x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #3122
bdof
Registered User
 
bdof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
She'll be in a flashback, like Hershal was last season. Shane comes back once in awhile still too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #3123
Cardbored
Registered User
 
Cardbored's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
The last time we saw Shane was in the Woodbury attack. That was a long time ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Cardbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:34 PM   #3124
bdof
Registered User
 
bdof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
And it was for ZERO reason, lol. There's no telling when he'll imagine Shane's there again.

Beth will no doubt be in at least one or more flashbacks by Maggie or perhaps Derryl
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #3125
Cardbored
Registered User
 
Cardbored's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Rick was still haunted by Lori, wasn't really surprising that he saw Shane. He never got his stuff back together until near the end of that season.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Cardbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #3126
damian_91
Registered User
 
damian_91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Argentina
#bringbackballstrippingrick #RIPshane #shanenotdead #schrodingershane
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/damian-91

My Gear:

Misha Mansoor Signature Carvin DC 747
Boss NF-1 Noise Gate (x10)
damian_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #3127
cha33 armstrong
Registered User
 
cha33 armstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Andrews/Ricks beard game is very strong
__________________
show
cha33 armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.