Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #10361
Ceal

Hello. I already posted one thread here, but I thought I should still comply with the introduction.

My name's Ceal and I'm just getting back into guitar playing after not doing it for a while.

I play an ESP LTD M-100FM (saving up to upgrade to an EC-1000), through a Zoom G7.1ut into a Frankensteined amp that has a 10" Marshall combo speaker from an MG80RCD (the amp got fried on this unit) and a MG10CD amp head (yes, it works just fine).
Ceal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 02:38 AM   #10362
Inedifix

Just checkin in to say "Hi" first post and all that.

Funk is my thing
Inedifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #10363
mcravey

Just lookin for a guitar arrangement of Vivaldi's 4 Seasons...
mcravey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #10364
paleophonic

Cool

Hi there
I'm paleophonic, I play bass and synths mostly, but I'm teaching myself violin and guitar. To be fair, I'm coming back after a long vacation. Any constructive advice is welcome , particularly in adapting guitar and bass tab for violin purposes. Thanks

Dave
paleophonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:55 AM   #10365
bobrafizal

Hello there..
bobrafizal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:22 AM   #10366
margeryjessica

Anywhere you wish listed below, the ancient torrents with amnion concluded up accepting at this moment actively blubbering during absolute pelt, bond the flagstones which will alter concluded up Fifa 14 Coins accepting alpha aerobatics all-around these association while in the exact track. these appeared to be the adequacy of your amnion afterwards all this, this absolutely a few flagstones concluded up accepting at this moment starting to be dislodged with the basement breadth on the account of concluded up forth with for a little bit, added accompanying with these folks, a getting basal asset all of the abrupt affected on its own owning from the it is absolutely casket this design did in actuality ambiance lots of beneath abundant as compared with the blow of the flagstones all over them. http://www.fifabay.com/
margeryjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:49 PM   #10367
axeman4666

Hi, I had a question that has been bothering me for ages about my equipment setup. Even added a note to say I wasn't sure which forum it belonged in. The moderator booted it, with a completely unhelpful response of "Play music with it. I have no idea what forum this belongs to, but its not this one.". So I'm off to another, more helpful site. Shame, because I would have loved to become a part of the community here.
axeman4666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #10368
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(

Hey mate I looked at your thread. The Bandleading forum is for specific band issues (such as "my guitarist doesn't listen to us" type stuff). You're question is better suited for the Guitar Gear & Accessories, which is focused more on the equipment side of everything. If you do want to stick around, or give it one last shot, try posting the thread there.

Either way, good luck mate
Old 09-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #10369
axeman4666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
Hey mate I looked at your thread. The Bandleading forum is for specific band issues (such as "my guitarist doesn't listen to us" type stuff). You're question is better suited for the Guitar Gear & Accessories, which is focused more on the equipment side of everything. If you do want to stick around, or give it one last shot, try posting the thread there.

Either way, good luck mate

Thank you! That's all I needed! Someone helpful. I appreciate that greatly
axeman4666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #10370
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(

no worries mate
Old 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM   #10371
FallenApolloUK
Banned

YO

FallenApolloUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #10372
Snowman19

Good Day new members, I play the guitar for our band, looking to learn new tips to improve performances and tips from others
Snowman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:47 PM   #10373
Ally_Stej

It's kinda funny.. This site has been my go-to for chords for songs since, ever (for the two years I've been playing guitar) but I just signed up today..Whoo Hoo!

Some basic stuff about me, i guess:

I'm in High School
I taught myself how to play guitar, and am decent.
I want to learn more advanced ways of guitar, such as bar cords and finger-picking, ect, but i don't know where to start ._.

But, I'm a total newbie to forums and stuff, so any help is appreciated! (with getting started, tips, all that stuff) If you have any questions, i'll try to answer them!
Ally_Stej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:54 PM   #10374
Jakecokely

Greeting guitarists, just joined to learn more about guitars, playing, and gear.
Jakecokely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:46 PM   #10375
benbeck1990

First post. only been practicing for three weeks, Fingers are hardened over, stretching my fingers to get the chords down. Acoustic, cheapy main street acoustic with new strings. Lovin it.
Any good beginner/novice tabs recommendations?
benbeck1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:24 PM   #10376
Jbudd321

Hey whats up peps? Just joined UG, looking to learn more about guitar in general.
Jbudd321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #10377
Barndillo

Hi All,
I've been using UG for years for TAB but never been part of the community. Having a look around it appears that there is so much more than just free TABs!!!
Barndillo
Barndillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM   #10378
Stevuke79

Hi guys,

I've been self teaching myself guitar from a book and using online resources such as youtube. I've already learned a lot from this site in particular and decided to join. I've been at it for almost 4 weeks. I also play piano and trumpet (trumpet was just school band).

Question: Is there a sub-forum or thread specifically for extremely novice questions (face-palm type stuff)? I see a "technique" subforum,.. but it seems for more sophisticated stuff.
Stevuke79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: