Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Gear Building & Customizing
User Name  

Old 01-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2013
2 Humbuckers, 1 Vol 1 Tone 3 way switch wiring help

I have a project guitar I got empty/gutted out, I ordered up some parts and was going to put two noname dual humbuckers, 1 vol, 1 tone and a 3 way toggle switch into it but I needed a basic wiring diagram to get started once I had the parts.

I hit google found a few wiring diagrams but they are all different so I am not sure which to use, I imagine they would all work but are there advantages to one over the other?

Seems the big differences i am seeing here are the tone capacitor location and on 2 of the 3 they have one of the volume pot connections grounded to the pot.

So I guess my question is which should I follow/use here?

FTLOSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
Please, call me Pig.
W4RP1G's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Originally Posted by FTLOSM

So I guess my question is which should I follow/use here?

Any of them.
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.