Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-11-2016, 05:38 PM   #4661
archangels
HAIL SK8N
 
archangels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions
Looks dumb. Yet another example of over-designed Pokemon. Bit of a clusterfuck.

I hate when I feel like this, but I feel exactly like this.

pls god dont let me become a genwunner

incoming huge image of wild lore speculation from /vp/
__________________
archangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:46 PM   #4662
institutions
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
 
institutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Damn lets gets hype for gen 7, I hope every single piece of wild speculation actually turns out to be true

SBF Liam mentioned that the new Super Mystery Dungeon game has a rad af story and now the mainline games have no excuse to have terrible ones anymore
__________________
institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #4663
jakesmellspoo
UG Monkey
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
are the original games on the VC yet? i mean, i still have a copy of Yellow, but the battery is bound to go at any time. surprised it lasted this long. plus the battery on my brother's old (Spongebob) Gameboy Advance sucks ass.

wanna do a kind of challenge run and i'm mainly gonna use Pikachu and require i beat Brock with it.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
personally, i like butt
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #4664
Shotgunmerc
UnBanned
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo at #33828105
are the original games on the VC yet? i mean, i still have a copy of Yellow, but the battery is bound to go at any time. surprised it lasted this long. plus the battery on my brother's old (Spongebob) Gameboy Advance sucks ass.

wanna do a kind of challenge run and i'm mainly gonna use Pikachu and require i beat Brock with it.


Catholic Challenge gogogo
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:17 PM   #4665
jakesmellspoo
UG Monkey
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc
Catholic Challenge gogogo

i had to look that up.



might give that a go, too.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
personally, i like butt
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #4666
archangels
HAIL SK8N
 
archangels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
They come out the 27th.
__________________
archangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #4667
Shotgunmerc
UnBanned
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo at #33828110
i had to look that up.



might give that a go, too.


I tried it in Heart Gold a while back. Made it to the E4 and had to give up because I ran out of TMs and money and couldn't afford any more revives/full restores and didn't want to grind

My Totodile was superhuman though, it was fantastic. But yeah, give it a go, I might try that next after I finish my Nuzlocke if I care enough
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.