Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #21
lbj273
UG God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrymsinViking
Are you sure this is the case? One of the dudes who shops at my comic shop works at the local guitar center, and I asked him about the commision and he led me to believe he would have to sell 5+ Gibson level guitars ($1,500+) for it to kick in. Sorta more as a bonus for a great month then the driving force of their paycheck. Additionally he said that only two or three people at the local guitar center worked enough hours for it to be really possible to hit that mark.

how GC commission works is a percentage of the total profit margin on the items you sold in a month gets added to a percentage of the total amount you sold in a month, if that total is above what you earned in wages for the month, you get everything over your wages in commission.
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}

lbj273 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #22
R45VT
Doesn't speak guitar

They any change Mesa's pricing at all, as dictated by Mesa. Easy way around that for them is to give you other items.

The guy told me he could drop the price on Oranges all day long.

I asked as I wasn't happy they didn't have a new in the box Mark V. I got a shirt for myself and both my brothers.

You just have to ask. If its a higher dollar amp/guitar just ask them is this the best you can do?
R45VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #23
KrymsinViking

Yup. looking for a used 6505+ in the near future, but I'm still in the saving phase of that plan lol.
KrymsinViking is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: