Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-17-2015, 02:21 AM   #1061
CaptainRon
Herr Zig-Zag

Facebreakers sold for 28c.

I see that you know your judo well. Good one.
CaptainRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #1062
Thrashtastic15
crime against humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRon
Facebreakers sold for 28c.

sick.

bought a decently priced citrine amulet for 5c (crit multi, flat es, resistances, mana and i crafted a bit of flat phys) and a good archon kite for 5 fuse (312 es, cold res, block chance, bit of mana). the shield is nice especially because i can use it on mfer when im not doing dom to get 6.8k es and just switch for cull.

decided for a wander i would want to go for something like this:

carnal - allows me to spec into ondars to help further mitigate reflect & things of that nature. reflect theoretically shouldn't be too scary because a) the damage is split between phys and ele and b) i wont have a mirrored wand. double reflect will probably destroy me but that's sort of what i think ondars + carnal will help mitigate.

vertex - synergy with carnal, gives good amount of es and evasion for the price. a good circlet with 300 es, accuracy and resists would also be great.

archon - es/ev shields have a garbage implicit of thorns. titanium is a decent option (good es and block chance) but the 12 all res implicit is too nice for a build that will be sacrificing a lot of item slots to prioritize high es or crit/accuracy.

maligaros - bis for crit builds

rainbowstrides - good es and movespeed for price with some spell block as a bonus. may use a pair of rare boots i have for the resists.

rings - resists & accuracy first priority (accuracy provides consistency which is important, especially if i decide to go with vertex), flat phys/WED second priority.

wand - would like to be at least 175 pdps with crit or 210+ without crit. want crit chance due to amulet though

auxium - :-)

another positive of going the evasion -> ondars route is that it allows me to run grace when i am ever playing in a party and do not need to run hatred. i will probably run hatred + discipline + herald of ash/lightning.

passives something like this maybe

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-...uf2_Prv_GT_3g==

with the gear i plan on getting should be able to reach 7-8k es fairly comfortably with that tree. dps would be pretty nuts i think.

link would be

power siphon -> lmp -> chain -> crit multi -> added fire/wed (did a few calculations and at earlier gear levels added fire wins out, at later gear levels wed is op)

additional accuracy as the 6th link if i ever get it because it a) provides more consistency with higher accuracy b) gives free crit chance c) does not increase mana cost.

barrage 4l for single target, auras in hat, standard cwdt 4l. vaal power siphon is hilarious so that is one 3l. other 3l is either a lw or vaal discipline vaal haste increased duration. i think i can get away with the latter since as ci i can easily carry 2x quicksilvers.

if i can find a good wand ill probably try this out.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:14 AM   #1063
CaptainRon
Herr Zig-Zag

MLG 4 minute Gorge clear with SRS while hitting all reasonable chests and picking up currency/

So not only will I one day be uber capable, but I can clear maps at a competitive rate with all of the MLG reddit posters.

Might just ditch the Bino's build for now and refocus on getting 6L. With increased dura or empower I'm laughing.

I see that you know your judo well. Good one.
CaptainRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #1064
Thrashtastic15
crime against humanity

only 44 seconds faster than me >:)

Rate This Thread: