Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
BigSmokeDawg
Yes We Nyan!

"Insomia" - A short Interlude Track (C4C!)

So I'm almost done with my album/EP thing. I've been in a bit of a hole these past few months as I've been struggling to record anything decent (I think I burnt myself out lol) but tonight, I really felt like getting something down. Here's what I made:

https://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/insomnia

It's a short track to go somewhere on the album to break it up a bit. It's kind of supposed to sound a little bit sloppy (it was recorded when I was half awake and couldn't get to sleep, hence the name) but I think it fits in nicely with the rest of the songs.

Also a general question - My Album/EP (what ever you wanna call it ) is at 6 tracks now, which was my overall target. Do you think I should go ahead and give everything the once over and then start to put it up for download? Is 5 full length tracks and 1 1:30 track long enough? Bear in mind I've been working on this all myself for the last 4 or so months, so I think I've done all I can haha.

You can find the rest of my tracks on my Soundcloud This is the tracklist for the album:

1. Meltdown - (3:54)
2. Far Away Friend - (4:16)
3. Bright Light - (4:10)
4. Insomnia - (1:30)
5. Burning Desire (Feat. JUNEDEAD) - (3:47)
6. Free (Instrumental) - (5:15)

What do you think of the song, and do you think my songs are ready to be released as an album? I'm really excited to get them out

Don't forget to leave me something to listen to!
Line 6 UX2
Squier Jazz Bass
Guitar Covers - DaBigSmokeDawg
Recordings, demos and songs - www.soundcloud.com/bsmoked
BigSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Demian1695

Nice song, very groovy drums, i liked also a lot the part where the bends were panned!!
the solo is also nice
the only critic is : a think when the guitar starts, it should be in the left and the right, i think the panned to the right sounds a little weird.

i hope you can listen to my song and give me a critic

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1579589
Demian1695 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: