Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  

Old 09-21-2015, 06:49 AM   #21
I cancelled my subscription last month for Tab Pro 5.99 USD and it said the subscription would end on the 11th of September 2015. I have been charged for renewal on the 21st September 2015. I expect a refund and a FULL cancellation.
sufc95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:39 AM   #22
I Want To Cancel My 1 Month. Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. I Have Advised My Credit Card Co. To Not Accept Your Bill After This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled.
email: leogradi@gmail.com
Username: leogradi
Thank You
leogradi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:28 AM   #23
I also cancelled my subscription for Tap Pro 3,99 USD today and 20 minutes later i got another mail from you, that i have again successfully subscribed. But i do not want to have a subscription anylonger. I kindly ask you not to prolongate my subscription and to cancel my account as well. I am expecting a propriate confirmation by mail from you.
Thank you in advance
wolfgangkessl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:55 PM   #24
I am trying to cancel my "1 month subscription". I subscribed on my computer, not ipad.
Can't find anything on how to do it, and have being charged on my credcard for the "1 month subscription" every month.
Please help. Already sent message to contact us, but no help.
remove me! I do not want to pay again, UNDERSTAND ???
Old 11-26-2015, 05:42 PM   #25

Originally Posted by UG Support
To turn off auto renewal for Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD (iPad), you should go to Settings of your device, then to Store > click on Apple ID > "View Apple ID" > under Subscriptions, select "Manage", there you'll be taken to the section where you'll be able to turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription. In this section you can find subscription settings for all subscription-based apps.

In my store I did not section subscribe, so do not know how to turn off auto renewal. Meanwhile other 3.99 are gone.

User: leogradi

Can you do it for me? Turn off auto renewal Tanks.

Rate This Thread: