Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
Dameonx
My spoon is too big

Kamikaze Butterfly?

So my mom is cleaning out her car and this CD is hidden in under one of the seats is a CD called "Blind Sided Orange" by Kamikaze Butterfly. I looked them up on wikipedia and yahoo and it gave no results for it. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this band... i find it kinda funny... no one in my family has ever heard of this band but he have this CD...
Dameonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:59 AM   #2
Andrewbiles

"The band has supported such acts as Creed, Black Crowes, Joe Satriani, Seven Dust, Stabbing Westward and Brian May of Queen. Because they are that good!" - yet no one on the planet seems to know anything about them.

That was a tiny quote from D-Day Records (don't ask, I have no idea). There's very little about them though. From that it looks as though the thread may fit better in the mod rock forum but I've never heard them to know.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Andrewbiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
drthump

The band Kamikaze Butterfly folded in 2005 and reformed shortly after under the name Skinwalker. It featured the same guitarist, Gus Pappadimas. I was the drummer in the band for a short time before the split. They have been on hiatus for the past year or two. Here is the link to their website http://www.skinwalkermusic.com
drthump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #4
LostLegion
resurrected

holy necrobump

LostLegion is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: