Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-16-2014, 06:42 PM   #4381
loose bowels
You left me...
 
loose bowels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pyke
I don't have much in the way of relationship advice but man.
__________________
OUT OF ORDER
loose bowels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #4382
RustedWithin
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.O.T.M
I don't know where else to post this, but I need to get it off of my chest and I guess here is as good as anywhere.

My grandmother is dying in hospital right now, but I don't feel sad. I have a weird peaceful feeling and it doesn't feel right, I feel like I should be sad right now but I can't.

Anyone know the feeling I'm talking about?


Yea, I know that feeling all too well. Back in 2005 my grandma was dying from cancer. I got the call that it may be the last time I could see her. So I drove 12 hours to see her. When I finally got there, I was shocked that I wasn't crying like everyone else was. I am a religious person and she was deeply religious. I knew once she passed, she would be in a better place. So in a way my mind was eased.

Hug her if you still can and thank her for the time you had with her.
RustedWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #4383
RustedWithin
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Long post
show


I'm saving you from reading a book. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
RustedWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:56 PM   #4384
RHCPSA
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Hey, for any UGers who have sleep apnea I need some help. Has anyone heard of this company that allows you to get a prescription without seeing a doctor? Is this something that can be done or is there something I'm missing? Has anyone tried to use them before? Please let me know if someone can help. My current machine broke and I haven't slept well for some time now. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.easybreathe.com/blog/easy-breathes-home-sleep-test-brainer/
RHCPSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #4385
Local666Union
Registered User
 
Local666Union's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
had a shitty week
got picked up by the police and charged w/ abusing and possession of drugs (pot)
most of the chances are that this case will be closed and it won't affect me in the future...unless I get arrested again.
I don't give a **** about myself but I can't look on my folks without feeling like an immense asshole for violating their trust in me
At least I didn't get kicked out...
Local666Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:24 PM   #4386
Blackwaterson89
HuskyBoyd
 
Blackwaterson89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Local666Union
had a shitty week
got picked up by the police and charged w/ abusing and possession of drugs (pot)
most of the chances are that this case will be closed and it won't affect me in the future...unless I get arrested again.
I don't give a **** about myself but I can't look on my folks without feeling like an immense asshole for violating their trust in me
At least I didn't get kicked out...

Hey man, it happens that we all get to that point. You might not be receptive to this but man Jesus is what got me out my depression and Anxiety. Jesus is freedom man. A lot people dont see that side. Most people dont read the bible enough to realize that God wants a relationship with us. God can take that all away and give you a new life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Twitter
Blog

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #4387
T00DEEPBLUE
Sharpedophile
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where people steal things and call cigarettes, 'Ciggys'
I could post all day on this thread. I really could. But I haven't because everyone on this thread tells me I'm a coward and that it's my fault I'm in this predicament. Even though it isn't and that I have every right to be angry. Whatever I've said has been consistently thrown back in my face on this thread. I find that rather insulting, and honestly quite hurtful.

There I said it.
__________________
Gibson, Peavey, Washburn, Ibanez and Comic Saaaans

(・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
sounds more nasal than jack sniffing an ass

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 04-08-2014 at 01:47 PM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:39 PM   #4388
Fisheth24
Lord Of The Dark Things.
 
Fisheth24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Guess Where?
*hugs to all that need them*

Haven't posted here since, the whole bullshit with my ex, whom wasn't very healthy for me at all.

Just totally lost sight of what's happening in my life, I had an operation last year (Thank God) that totally saved my life, I already had one a couple of weeks prior to that one, but I have three more to go till I'm healthy again.

I just am worried that the complications arise again and I'll have to push back things I want to do.

It's stressful, but. just had to post it.

I feel better after doing that.
__________________
Laney AOR 100
Krank Revolution 1
Roadkill Stag 2X12 (with V30's)
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez RG7321
Gibson Faded V
Schecter Blaxjack ATX V-1
Vintage Musicman Bass copy
Fisheth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #4389
CaptainCanti
Are you squidding me?
 
CaptainCanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the invasion commences
I feel like my whole life is like when you get a new phone, and your phone company tells you that its an android, and you get it and its an android knockoff that can't even be considered a smart phone. I'm not trying to be ungrateful, I just feel like everything is average. Like there are giant walls preventing me from escaping an average life in Indiana. I feel like if there was a god, my life wouldn't be remotely interesting to him. I didn't get the short end of the stick, just the average end of the stick. And to be honest, I kinda wish I grabbed the short end just because it sounds more interesting.

I literally have no talents, or anything I'm remotely above average at. I can't play guitar that well. I can't play video games well. I'm not created in the least bit, and never have been. I'm not an idiot, but I'm really not that smart either. I look average. And its not like I would ever have the ability to be remotely interesting, because I can't even talk to people because of my selective mutism. And everything I'm saying right now, is probably nullified by the fact that I'm 16.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
canti is right


Steam | Tumblr
CaptainCanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 AM   #4390
fenderbassist12
with that fresh funk
 
fenderbassist12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: somewhere in the mountains
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanti
I feel like my whole life is like when you get a new phone, and your phone company tells you that its an android, and you get it and its an android knockoff that can't even be considered a smart phone. I'm not trying to be ungrateful, I just feel like everything is average. Like there are giant walls preventing me from escaping an average life in Indiana. I feel like if there was a god, my life wouldn't be remotely interesting to him. I didn't get the short end of the stick, just the average end of the stick. And to be honest, I kinda wish I grabbed the short end just because it sounds more interesting.

I literally have no talents, or anything I'm remotely above average at. I can't play guitar that well. I can't play video games well. I'm not created in the least bit, and never have been. I'm not an idiot, but I'm really not that smart either. I look average. And its not like I would ever have the ability to be remotely interesting, because I can't even talk to people because of my selective mutism. And everything I'm saying right now, is probably nullified by the fact that I'm 16.


Hey I feel like sometimes things are just bland too but it kind of comes in waves with life. Your awareness is your way out of being average. Do you have a good friend base? What are you interested in? I have a bunch of friends but our music tastes/styles are completely opposite. You say you're not created I assume you mean creative. I'm the opposite of creative but I use different patterns to make people perceive something as creative. You can be good at anything if you practice for a long period of time. You're best bet is do what is productive for you now right now (high school I'm guessing), and just be content with whats going on for you right now, and your optimism will attract the people that are healthy in your life. It takes a while, but I believe everything falls flush in place.
__________________
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Warmoth Custom with whammy
Hohner HW 220 Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic B200 combo
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver

Can I have JR. Western Bacon Chi. I'm trying to watch my figure. Junior.
fenderbassist12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:02 AM   #4391
Extra Ordinary
Bleh
 
Extra Ordinary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanti
I feel like my whole life is like when you get a new phone, and your phone company tells you that its an android, and you get it and its an android knockoff that can't even be considered a smart phone. I'm not trying to be ungrateful, I just feel like everything is average. Like there are giant walls preventing me from escaping an average life in Indiana. I feel like if there was a god, my life wouldn't be remotely interesting to him. I didn't get the short end of the stick, just the average end of the stick. And to be honest, I kinda wish I grabbed the short end just because it sounds more interesting.

I literally have no talents, or anything I'm remotely above average at. I can't play guitar that well. I can't play video games well. I'm not created in the least bit, and never have been. I'm not an idiot, but I'm really not that smart either. I look average. And its not like I would ever have the ability to be remotely interesting, because I can't even talk to people because of my selective mutism. And everything I'm saying right now, is probably nullified by the fact that I'm 16.

I know how you feel. I was like that in high school and now that I'm almost done uni, I still feel like that. I'm not athletic, artistic, or any good at being academic. I'm just doing well enough to get by. I can go outside and wander the city the entire day and nothing will happen.
You know what happened to a friend of mine? She went out to return a bag and was picked up by a guy. No girl has ever asked me out when I was at the mall. It also bothers me because I have a crush on her, but whatever, I'm not head over heels.

I figured I have to go out there and make things happen. My mother told me once, "you have to write a letter to get one." So yeah I'm making things happen. I took the initiative to temporarily move to another country. Good things have happened. My life is actually interesting now. I'm afraid of going back home to get my degree because life would go back to normal. Then I just remind myself that I'm entering the real adult world and that's interesting enough.

As my friend from Germany once said (but denies) last week, "we are yolo."
Extra Ordinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.