Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
bastards
Dirigo

Spider Jam - Cannot delete tracks

Hey guys I'm looking around to see if anyone else has this same problem. I'm trying to delete some old useless tracks off my Line 6 Spider Jam.... I'm running through the process of deleting them but not a single one will actually delete from the amps memory. Press song/Drums, scroll all the way to the right, slect a track with the roller and hold UNDO, and then select the right arrow at "CLEAR ALL"

I've tried clearing every option, guitar track, mic/aux, and song/drum track. It will delete it's respective option but to get rid of the track at this point is just seeming impossible. If I select "CLEAR ALL" the undo button will just flash at me and go back to the song/drums menu.

The amp has been pretty steady with me throughout the years and AFAIK this is just a recent problem I'm having. Any insight or help would be great... I tried looking through the spider jam forums but they've been dead for years.

Thanks!

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
bastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
Robbgnarly

Have you tried deleting them individually instead of deleting them all at once?
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Robbgnarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
bastards
Dirigo

It doesn't work like that. The file is x seconds and even if I delete each separate component of the track, the file still holds that amount of time hostage in the hard drive. The entire file must be deleted with the "Clear all" selection, which is what the amp isn't letting me do.

Honestly my only hope is probably to buy an SD card and transfer what I want to the card and reset to factory, but I prefer not to do that since I'm moving twice in the next 4 months.

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
bastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #4
george58

Just call them. They do have great support and will walk you through it if you're in front of your amp. I just started playing again after 20 years and love the amp. I think it's the best practice amp because of the options. The floorboard is what makes it good.
george58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: