User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #61
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalblaster
In any case you'd most likely have to go out somewhere looking for a lawyer. The cash is a different story. I'm sure there are ways that the federal and provincial government can provide legal services if not maybe even fund legal services. And honestly, if you know these cops fairly well, rest assured they know lawyers. Lawyers and cops usually are like oil and water, but some actually have very close relationships from past experiences. Basically, I think that could be a way to get in contact with a lawyer. And I'd be surprised to see a lawyer make a 17 year old (this is all assuming this is possible because of your age) pay an arm and a leg for a custody agreement or whatnot. They're devils sometimes, but simple things like that, for a kid? I'm sure they can live without the 90% service markup just for once.

That's also a strong point to keep in mind TS. You've been raising your brother for a while and taking care of your mother. If you can show that you are keeping things in check, and are truly responsible then you've got a good thing going.

Yeah if it comes down to that, I really hope a lawyer doesn't make it hell for me to hire him lol.

I imagine if that happens that the provincial or federal government will appoint me a lawyer. I'm pretty sure minors get lawyers for free right? I could be mistaken, but I thought it was something like that.

skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #62
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
Yeah if it comes down to that, I really hope a lawyer doesn't make it hell for me to hire him lol.

I imagine if that happens that the provincial or federal government will appoint me a lawyer. I'm pretty sure minors get lawyers for free right? I could be mistaken, but I thought it was something like that.

hey man you shouldn't be worrying about these things at 17 anyway. you should be focusing on school and living your life. yeah i understand this stuff can't be helped and if you feel like you can handle it all the more power to you. my point is someone so young should be out being young not worrying about bills and raising your siblings. go to your aunts house man.

I often create feelings in others that they themselves do not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
Like I said, I hope it's just the farts.
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #63
Jackal58
Pit Daddy

Quote:

Do a search for law firms or legal advocates in your are. A lot of them do pro bono work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #64
skylerjames13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
hey man you shouldn't be worrying about these things at 17 anyway. you should be focusing on school and living your life. yeah i understand this stuff can't be helped and if you feel like you can handle it all the more power to you. my point is someone so young should be out being young not worrying about bills and raising your siblings. go to your aunts house man.

I know man, I wish I could do that stuff. I've never really been young though D: I've been raising him since I was really young. I've kinda gotten used to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
Do a search for law firms or legal advocates in your are. A lot of them do pro bono work.

What should I go to them for? I'm just not too sure what to ask them for help for

Old 11-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #65
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American

Quote:
I know man, I wish I could do that stuff. I've never really been young though D: I've been raising him since I was really young. I've kinda gotten used to it

i know how you feel man
i was in a similar situation for a long time, and no matter how used to it you are it will always be something you will regret trust me i know. i respect you for taking that responsibility but man you dont HAVE to do that. you only get this one life and if you dont take advantage you are going to end up regretting and even resenting others. i know it's a tough choice to make and you might feel like you are acting selfishly but dude, you only live once. do you want to live in regret?

I often create feelings in others that they themselves do not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
Like I said, I hope it's just the farts.
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #66
Jackal58
Pit Daddy

Quote:

What should I go to them for? I'm just not too sure what to ask them for help for

How to legally manage your moms affairs while she is incapacitated. What you are doing now is illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #67
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned

^ Yeah I mean in the rare chance that you may get caught, everyone will be prrrrretty screwed.
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #68
skylerjames13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
i know how you feel man
i was in a similar situation for a long time, and no matter how used to it you are it will always be something you will regret trust me i know. i respect you for taking that responsibility but man you dont HAVE to do that. you only get this one life and if you dont take advantage you are going to end up regretting and even resenting others. i know it's a tough choice to make and you might feel like you are acting selfishly but dude, you only live once. do you want to live in regret?

I just hate being selfish. I mean, I really want to. I wanna go out and be a teenager and get drunk and do stupid shit that teenagers are supposed to do, but I feel like I'd fail a lot of things if I did.

I'll try and balance the two. Hell, I might even go out this Saturday and party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
How to legally manage your moms affairs while she is incapacitated. What you are doing now is illegal.

Ah I see. I guess that makes sense. I'll see how things go with my mother (see how long she's going to be away) and make a decision.

Rate This Thread: