Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
spitfire915

Check out my youtube of guitar covers!

Hey guys, so im trying to build up my youtube channel of guitar covers doing everything from rock to metal. I just posted a few Incubus songs up and have others ranging from John Mayer to Parkway Drive. Check em out!

Heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Unbound...iew=0&flow=grid

Be sure to subscribe, Ill be making more on the regular

Thanks so much guys!

Last edited by spitfire915 : 04-08-2013 at 12:40 PM.
spitfire915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
andersstruve
UG 's Degenerate Army

These are actually pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first (you now how some of these cover channels are) but it seems to me that you've actually put genuine effort into these videos. One question, is that one guitar a regular strat with a moded neck, or another brand? btw those pickups are sweet.

If you wish to maintain even an ounce of sanity; stay away from the pit. Seriously. There's bronies there.

wow you must be really special
andersstruve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
spitfire915

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersstruve
These are actually pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first (you now how some of these cover channels are) but it seems to me that you've actually put genuine effort into these videos. One question, is that one guitar a regular strat with a moded neck, or another brand? btw those pickups are sweet.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate that. the strat is a G&L Comanche. (GL is that company Leo Fender created after he sold Fender off). Definitely worth checking out, the variety of sounds you can get out of them are endless.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
gijsheijnen84
Gijs Heijnen

Hey man,

A very nice channel indeed. How do you record your sound? Do you use a line 6 pod or just a audio interface like the tascam mk-series? I am always interested in how people record their video's.
gijsheijnen84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #5
spitfire915

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijsheijnen84
Hey man,

A very nice channel indeed. How do you record your sound? Do you use a line 6 pod or just a audio interface like the tascam mk-series? I am always interested in how people record their video's.

thanks a lot! i just use an m-audio fast track interface, it was like 60 bucks and its small. i mic the amp with an sm-57 rather than putting the guitar directly in

Rate This Thread: