Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
Thomasoman

bad acid (wavves)

i did a beatles thing with the mix, idk lol.

gp6
Attached Files
File Type: gpx bad acid 1.gpx (42.8 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by Thomasoman : 04-29-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Thomasoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
Theunknownguest

Cool tune, has a psychadelic vibe a la The Doors almost lol. Maybe adding some slow solo, or melody will help bring the tune together a bit more. I dig the genre so maybe a collaboration in the future. Im gonna post a song to tell me what you think, not the same genre but still worth a listen, not quite finished though.
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 Stationary.gp5 (42.1 KB, 28 views)
Theunknownguest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:44 AM   #3
Thomasoman

i love the meandering nature to the beggining of your song, with that drowsy guitar and bass..wonderful. the transition to the 7/8 section was sudden but i dont dislike that, it was just unexpected on first listen. you lose me a bit with the distorted metal guitar break, its a personal thing though, I grew out of this kind of music a while ago so its hard for me to groove with it now, especially when the beggining was so solid and vibe-y. i liked the ending a lot though, that pulled it all together, and it seemed to transition much smoother then the last one, even without drums. this is just how i feel about it, i understand perspective is always going to be different.

i will take your advice into consideration and work with it in a future version, thank you
Thomasoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #4
Theunknownguest

Thanks for the review, ya still working on some transitions for this songs once i'm done everything should link up nicely. The metal riff after the 7/8 riff will probably be changed or discarded but i just used it as a transition towards the ending. Ya these threads yo kinda slow but im gonna stick around since im finally getting the hang of GP.
Theunknownguest is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: