Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > 80s Rock, Shred & Progressive
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #1
Jacques-Henri
Registered User
 
Jacques-Henri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Animals As Leaders Visuals

'Sup guys, this has been bothering me for some time.

At Animals as Leaders concerts, they have these crazy-ass visuals going on. Does anyone know how they make them? They're really quite awesome.

Thanks in advance!
Jacques-Henri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
ibrahimasood
Is cooler than you
 
ibrahimasood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
AAL are awesome, I think probably CS6 flash probably but don't quote me on that!
__________________
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
ibrahimasood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
Aralingh
Intelligent person
 
Aralingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Why don't you ask them?

Artwork and animation: Jay Wynne for AFTER,


So seriously, what's wrong with contacting the source? I'd understand if this was metallica and the chance of your message being answered was slim, but this isn't the case.

Last edited by Aralingh : 12-27-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Aralingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
Jacques-Henri
Registered User
 
Jacques-Henri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralingh
Why don't you ask them?

Artwork and animation: Jay Wynne for AFTER,


So seriously, what's wrong with contacting the source? I'd understand if this was metallica and the chance of your message being answered was slim, but this isn't the case.


I can't seem to find any way to contact the guy :/
Jacques-Henri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
ibrahimasood
Is cooler than you
 
ibrahimasood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques-Henri
I can't seem to find any way to contact the guy :/



Assuming you have facebook, if you go on AAL's facebook account on the top right where it says 'Liked' And 'Listen' there should be a 'Message' button. And you can ask them there!
__________________
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
ibrahimasood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
Jacques-Henri
Registered User
 
Jacques-Henri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimasood
Assuming you have facebook, if you go on AAL's facebook account on the top right where it says 'Liked' And 'Listen' there should be a 'Message' button. And you can ask them there!


Thanks!
Jacques-Henri is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.