Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-26-2015, 06:04 AM   #201
brianpinkowski

A couple of things:

1. The site is far too complex.
2. The site does not respond consistently to corrections on submittals.
3. This generic link provided by the feedback "rejectors" is WRONG. (Although, that is pretty funny.)
4. There is no opportunity to post original work for your own use and study - thus, you are subjected the review whims of ordinary human beings who are driven by whatever nonsense they have in their lives.

5. As a result, one of the best features of the site - the scroll while playing feature, is unavailable except for other people's work.

6. The site is seriously clunky and confusing.

Lastly - asking for feedback on the site through a clunky reply to message format is weird.
brianpinkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 05:03 PM   #202
elturco_lp

hi, i used to be an old user, but now i found i couldnt sign in with my old user and my email was rejected too as i did not even exist..i've uploaded songs, at least one that i remember, and now as an experience guitar player, i have recently noticed i made some parts wrong, and i want to correct it...but now when i sign in with my new acount, and with the exactly old user and pass, i have no songs uploaded and i cant make those changes i want it to..hope you can give some kind of answer..btw i leave the song im talking about..bye and thanks

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/cure/piggy_in_the_mirror_ver2_tab.htm
elturco_lp is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: