Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
mojomon

Guitar Pro Tab for Iphone and Laptop

Hello to all of you young guitariest and to us old guys. I am new here. I wish I was a young guy. You guys just don't know how good you have it now a days. When I was 12 the only way I could learn a song was to be lucky enough to run into someone who new one. Being from a rural farm comunity in the 60's meant there was just not that much info in print for a country boy to look at. Wow now adays guitar material is every where. Since I am now older than dirt and retired. I have decided to take up Guitar again. Now to the main question. I purchased Guitar Pro for my Iphone to start with. Now I would like to veiw to tab on my laptop in order to make it easier for me, being older than dirt to see the tab. Do I have to purchase Guitar Pro or Tab for my Lap top? thanks and glad to be in contact with alot of Guitar Girls and Guys. mojojerry
mojomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
meettheego

I would like to add to this wanting to know as it's a very good question... Anyone know?
meettheego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
iawlfan

I have a similar question. I can do everything on my iPhone, and I can access it on my laptop. However, on my iPad, I try to log in and it tells me I have to subscribe. I already did for the iPhone. Do I have to pay again?
iawlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
paulcusack

HELP,CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST PROGRAM TO USE TO GET SONGS ON MY IPAD2. NEED THEM TO SCROOL AS I PLAY. NEW TO IT ALL. SORRY BUT THANKS IF YOU CAN ADVISE ME.
I'm IN DUBLIN IRELAND............
paulcusack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
paulcusack

SORRY IM MEAN WHICH SUBSCRIBTION IN GUITAR TAB SHOULD I GET AND IS IT EASY TO USE. SOMEONE TOLD ME USE iBOOK BUT NOT SURE HOW TO DO IT ..........THANKS P
paulcusack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #6
rbeatty011

I have the same question. I purchased Pro on Iphone first, then I bought the subscription on computer because I wanted to see it better. I just got an ipad and would like to use it there, but really don't want to pay again for something I already paid for. Help!!
rbeatty011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: