Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #46561
Villearreal92
UG's Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Most of the results of the ppv were shit, this Sting one just made me the most upset because they we're like "this totally isn't what it's gonna be!" And then it ended up being exactly that.

Bray should have beaten Taker and Rusev should have demolished Cena. But from a money sense it makes sense why those two won. on the flip side, it makes no sense for HHH to win, not even from a money sense.
Originally Posted by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full ******
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Villearreal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM   #46562
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Ill argue HHH going over to continue the Authority angle to feud with Rock and Rousey.

Sting getting sent off in the sunset was the right choice though. Then again WWE is dumb so im not shocked.

I still hated the finish though. Don't get me wrong.

Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies

Axel in heat.

Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R : Yesterday at 03:06 PM.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM   #46563
Cianyx
UG Nerd

If they wanted to have any weight behind Taker's return at next WM for his retirement, he kinda had to win. The downside to wrestling once a year is that all your legitimacy is in that one match. Bray ticked all of the boxes needed:
Can cut promos by himself. Check
Upper mid card status. Check
Willing to job. Check
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #46564
Villearreal92

Quote:
Originally Posted by evmac
Sounding pretty jaded to me. If you think Sting and WCW suck now because of some heel lines on commentary and a run in fest where Sting lost via sledgehammer to the face then you've (not saying you in particular) got an opinion I don't give a **** about.

I don't get this buried on commentary rant like it's a new thing. It's been the same way for 30 years. Heenan and the King buried everyone. Remember it's a work. It's supposed to get you pissed. Just because things are said doesn't mean they're supposed to be taken as fact. Don't worry about sheep, they're sheep and don't matter. Things would be really dull if everyone just sang the praises of Sting.

I'm pretty sure HHH has lost more than he's won at mania. He can't lose EVERY time. And when he does win people just say the same cliche negative bullshit that isn't even true. That guy has lost a lot! Put him over at every opportunity?

Cena? Lost
Bryan? Lost
Undertaker x3? Lost
Batista? Lost
Orton and Michaels? Lost
Kane? Lost
Orton and Cena? Lost

He's 10 for 20 at Mania. Not exactly putting yourself over at every chance.

Goldust and Kane are not HHH. I'm not even a huge HHH fan or anything, it's just these ridiculously biased opinions that make me seem this way.

I don't even agree that HHH should have won, but to get this pissed and disregard a great show by a booking decision that didn't even really bury Sting? People will still be behind him if he wrestles again. He's a legend, and will be marketed as such by the WWE for years to come. He'll be alright. C'mon man, loosen up a little bit.

I get a lot of what you're saying and i don't disagree. I'm not saying that HHH is an egomaniac, despite the fact that i do get that vibe sometimes. What i was saying was HHH is the guy that's been selected to just destroy anyone from WCW because the "Big boys" were too busy fighting each other. The thing that i'm upset about is that it the match and the commentary is exactly what Sting was against when he refused to sign 14 years ago, and the fact that the NWO coming down to save their number one rival just doesn't sit well for me.

Maybe the rant came off as biased, but it was more my problems with the booking itself than anything. And if you're gonna bury them on commentary, they HAVE to have them go over or it diminishes the character (like Booker T at WM19). I've tried not to let the match bother me but i really could not get into the show after the match.

In fact, my biggest problem with WrestleMania 31 is the Rousey thing, which apparently was gold. That i'll chalk up to me hating Dwayne Johnson. As for the rest, the matches just didn't grasp me until the Main Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
Wasnt Aubrey Sitterson that guy THQ hired for a year only to get shitcanned cause nobody liked him? He came across as not really like wrestling very much im surprised he even still watches. Does he write about it now or something?

Yeah, i didn't think they were the same person, but he has a podcast. Apparently he is a huge wrestling fan (Especially of Bruiser Brody) I'm not really sure why they fired him, i thought he did a great job. It was the rest of THQ that were terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadj
I don't like him either but of all the booking decisions on the show, him losing was clearly the worst one.

I don't really know if i'd agree with that. I think Rusev losing to Cena is worse in the long run. Bray has been ruined since last Wrestlemania, so honestly i don't know if there is much that can be done for him now. I don't think the gimmick works on the main card. It's hoaky and stupid. It could have worked if he wasn't trying to be supernatural, and was just a crazy dude. But he is. And it's stupid.

Call me Dean or Vill
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #46565
Wormholes
i love your wall

Rusev already tapped out to Cena. Oh **** you it wasn't during a match wtf cares for the first time ever on the main roster he tapped on on a random raw.

Last nights RAW was the worst post mania raw in years. And I think I need break from wwe for a good long while. The last time I said that I didn't watch for almost five years so I'm not some negative nancy that says that every other week.
Wormholes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #46566
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Yeah you probably need a break if youre not enjoying it. I stopped watching a few years ago because I just wasnt having fun watching wrestling anymore.

It happens.

Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies

Axel in heat.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #46567
Villearreal92

I actually thought the post mania RAW fixed a lot of my bad feelings towards WM

Call me Dean or Vill
Old Today, 03:38 AM   #46568
Wormholes
i love your wall

I'm so confused about wrestlemania. Most people legitimately think it was great and one of the top 5 of all time. Even on a poll I'm reading 31 is beating 30 by a longshot.

Also Lesnar did a bladejob and there's a gif of the ref giving roman the blade and wwe is trying to say it didn't happen, lol.
Wormholes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:05 AM   #46569
Andrea55
Is Joel Foreskinner

Okay so I was intrigued by the whole blade thing so I looked up the gif and zoomed way into it as far as I can (I'm on a tablet so I can zoom into gifs closely) and from normal view it looks as if Roman was passed an object but with my inspection it appears to be the skin of his hand.

fimtc

fimst

PSN: barbwireroses
Andrea55 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: