Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-31-2015, 06:33 AM   #4761
Shabalaba

You think you know better than the experts who make FM? Pfffttt whatever .

It's weird on FM with players like Wilson though. If you try and buy him at the start man united wouldn't even entertain the bid. Same goes for Bellerin, I had to pay loads for him when I bought him for United in one save right at the start, but if they aren't in the first team at 21 they just get let go on a free.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #4762
Shredx
Inuendo King

Classic FM here - my team just beat the number of wins in a row in the PL. So ofcourse next game I lose 2-1 to a team in the relegation zone whenn I have 3x as many shots and more possession...

https://benpinkusmusic.bandcamp.com/album/to-the-sky

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Bugera 333XL
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Shredx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #4763
Shabalaba

Finished the season off in fourth . I went on some absolute mad run between christmas and the end of the season and ended up in direct competition with liverpool for 4th spot. It helped that I had to play them on the last day too, so it's fairytale stuff already. Convincingly beat them so I got the 4th CL spot .

In truth I could have done with another season without CL football because I'm going to really struggle juggling all competitions this season. I lost two of my better players to their release clause values (combined about 30m, which isn't too bad considering they were both frees) which was annoying because at that money they are hard to replace with anyone better. I've got about ten days of the window left and I need a CB and RAM, both of which I'm pretty close to getting. I got a slightly elderly Fabregas on a free though so it's not all bad .

I'll post a screenshot of my team when I'm done.

Rate This Thread: