Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-03-2014, 01:11 PM   #4441
artisgod

My rounded sound rig. A lot of trades went into assembling this and it was all worth it.

Epiphone '07 Dot Studio (stock, tuned to B standard) or Daisy Rock (laugh all you want, they make damn good guitars) Retro H 12-String Semi-hollow (stock, tuned standard) >

Boss OC-3 > GCB-95 Crybaby (limited edition pink) > Boss TU-2 > MXR Dyna Comp > Boss NS-2 {NS-2 send > Ibanez TS-10 > EMFX 1892 (awesome overdrive) > Ibanez FC-10 > Caroline Guitar Company Wave Cannon > Sound Sounds Bigger Muff (custom Muff clone I commissioned, has a better eq section and more clarity than a standard Muff - look up Sound SoundsHafer on Facebook for all you fuzz pedal needs) > MXR Micro Amp > NS-2 return} > Ernie Ball VP Jr. > Saturnworks A/B (independent volume control for each output) >

Lead side: > Boss DD-5 > Mercy Seat Effects Consider the Raven Reverb > Morley Prototype ABC (setup like A/B/Y) > Boss RC-2 > Vox AC30CC2 (all stock) driving a '65-66 Fender Bassman 2x12 cab loaded with Eminence C12GHD's, wired series.

Rhythm side: > Line 6 DL-4 > Tone Monster Clean Booster > Orange AD200B (Mark I, hand wired) driving an Acoustic Control Corp 468 cab loaded with stock Eminence's.

My clean tone makes my ears weep.
Attached Images

artisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #4442
and7guitars

B.C. Rich JRV standard
Attached Images

and7guitars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #4443
kangaxxter
tune up turn on rock out

Haven't posted a picture of my current gigging rig (as simple as it is), and I figure that since I have it out and set up, might as well.

Basically, just a MIM Strat into a NYC Big Muff Pi into an Excelsior (additionally includes a BBE Magnum D.I. Box for hooking up to a mixer depending on the venue, but I don't set it up for practice). Also pictured; an Eric Johnson Fuzz Face, a new Fender Rumble 100 V3 and a Fender MP Jaguar Bass.

(Also, I lost all the crisp-ness of the original photos cause I had to compress them to hell to fit the forum).
kangaxxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #4444
LP_CL
Gimme a beer!

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, but I have a very old basic digital camera taking only shitty pictures.

This is a family picture of my amps and guitars:
LP_CL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #4445
tearl08

Hey, I'm hoping maybe you guys could help me out. I just picked up this guitar wondering if someone could help me identify what it is. It has the letters BC printed on the headstock but I was told it is not a B.C. Rich. Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1109135720.jpg (31.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 1109135720 (2).jpg (12.4 KB, 11 views)
tearl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:03 AM   #4446
Benjirob
Hi

Benjirob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:47 AM   #4447
trashedlostfdup
land of white cannibals

the backlot....

...the sight unseen.

amps: speed twin, musicman hd130, heavily modded Sovtek MIG 50 on top of modded blue voodoo, a randall century 100 combo, old ampeg cab (head rehoused) micro korg synth, MIDI capable digital piano, tama starclassic hyperdrive, and early 90's sequentially serialed 5 piece top of the line Ludwig.

not pictured bassman, avatar 4x12" kustom 4x12" (english celestion t75's) hybrid ampeg (rehoused), and odds and end.
trashedlostfdup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:54 AM   #4448
dannyalcatraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashedlostfdup
the backlot....

...the sight unseen.

Ver' nass. Ver', ver' nass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippon

Fernandes Ravelles:

A green Dave Kushner? Always liked that one.

Anyway, keeping the rules, here's a picture of my newest RockBeach done by a pro before the luthier sent it to me. Does it more justice than my own pix.

Last edited by dannyalcatraz : 11-17-2014 at 02:56 AM.
dannyalcatraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM   #4449
raymond lin

raymond lin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: