Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-27-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
b.vicious

Green Day, Queen and Five Finger Death Punch Covers (C4C)

(Green Day - American Idiot)

(Queen - Don't Stop Me Now)

(Five Finger Death Punch - Under and Over It)

Hey guys! Long time no post! My audio receiver had broken and it took me a long time to get it replaced but here I am, I posted 3 new videos. I learned all 3 of these today so they're probably not optimal, and my FFDP cover may have gone a little out of tune due to the change in temperature today. As always c4c!
b.vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
LesPaulGuy514
Actually likes Ibanez

Overall great job dude!

American Idiot was really good, sounded like there was an audio issue at 2:00, which isn't your fault, and I feel like that repeating lick at 2:10-2:22 kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

Really no complaints on Queen.

FFDP was really good, I think the end part of the solo just needs a bit more work and it'd be great!

I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my cover of Sweet Child O' Mine, thanks!
Old 01-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
b.vicious

Thank you could I have the link to your cover? (as far as american idiot goes, I haven't made a cover in 4 months, so I wanted to add a little bit of technicality to the song to show those who had been waiting for a new cover that I hadn't lost it ;P but I do agree that it is out of place, but still fun and easy)
b.vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
LesPaulGuy514
Actually likes Ibanez

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.vicious
Thank you could I have the link to your cover? (as far as american idiot goes, I haven't made a cover in 4 months, so I wanted to add a little bit of technicality to the song to show those who had been waiting for a new cover that I hadn't lost it ;P but I do agree that it is out of place, but still fun and easy)

It's all about having fun in the end anyway!
Here's the link, thanks for checking it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZjVgi6UI94

Rate This Thread: