Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Modern Rock
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #621
maddog61

So, I'm looking for new hard rock. Probably my favorite new band is Shinedown, so something in that vein would be great. Other bands I like are Foo Fighters, Rise Against, Skillet, and, just recently, Evanescence. I kinda like Wolfmother, but they're hit-and-miss. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
maddog61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #622
JamesyTheSmurf

Looking for some new music to listen to in the vein of Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry!
JamesyTheSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #623
maddog61

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesyTheSmurf
Looking for some new music to listen to in the vein of Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry!

I just heard of Starset on the radio. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about them, but I've heard a few songs(My Demons, Halo) and they sound pretty solid.
Also, Volbeat might be an option, but I also just started to listen to them, too.
maddog61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #624
Morphitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog61
I just heard of Starset on the radio. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about them, but I've heard a few songs(My Demons, Halo) and they sound pretty solid.
Also, Volbeat might be an option, but I also just started to listen to them, too.

Volbeat's latest album was brilliant. You may also want to check out Sevendust's latest album, the song "Decay" is the best song on the album in my view. Band's such as Red are worthlistening to also.
Morphitis is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: