Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > Archives Of The Best Threads > Bass Archives
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #21
GAPendragon
Fist Shaking Pony

I'm highly tempted to hunt down a Maruszczyk dealer. Does the Frog's finish have a name or do they just call it blue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #22
sam_ofzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAPendragon
I'm highly tempted to hunt down a Maruszczyk dealer. Does the Frog's finish have a name or do they just call it blue?

That's their standard matte blue. They also got Bruno blue, that's a lighter shade of blue.

Like this:

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #23
GAPendragon
Fist Shaking Pony

Ahh ok thanks. The others in blue on their website didn't look quite the same on my screen, so I wasn't sure.

Looks like if I order one it'll be from Germany or the Netherlands. No UK dealers. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.

Last edited by GAPendragon : 10-31-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #24
sam_ofzo

you could also order direct from public peace. That's what I did anyway

EP out now!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #25
watchingmefall
Government is hell

How's the Mini Mark and how much did it cost? I have a 410 Mark but I'd sometimes it's too loud or too heavy to play in my house. Props on the tone on your live clip
Ganimedes
Santa Cecilia

Last edited by watchingmefall : 11-06-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #26
sam_ofzo

I love the tone on my markbass mini 121. It's really portable and it's got a great sound without touching anything of the eq. It cost me somwhere between 900 and 1000 euro's, not too sure anymore

It's rather loud, so it might not be the ideal bedroom amp, for that the micromark (or minimark) seem better suited, but i haven't got any experience with those

EP out now!

Last edited by sam_ofzo : 11-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #27
sam_ofzo

Although it hasn't been my month for 8 months now, I just got a new bass an thought I'd update this thread instead of making a NBD-thread.

A year ago I noticed that this bass was going to be made and I instantly wanted one. After waiting a year, it finally became available in Belgium, so I bought it right away.

So as of today I am the proud owner of a Warwick Rockbass Alien 6-string!

So far I've got no complaints, it looks and plays great. Pictures will follow later.

EP out now!

Rate This Thread: