Password
Search:

Old 01-26-2015, 02:47 PM   #8001
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by superunknown
So I have a quick question.

A really good friend of mine is trying to set me up with one of her friends. For the past couple weeks she has been trying to organize these kind of double date things just so we can be introduced and see if we hit it off. The problem is that shit keeps coming up and so far we haven't been able to get everyone in the same room.

I know she wants to meet me - she keeps telling my friend that shes interested and shes added me on instagram (I despise saying that because it sounds so ridiculous but its got to mean she's at least curious, right?).

My question is that if we keep failing to meet up like this, would it be weird to get her number from my friend and just get in touch directly? Its a lovely gesture, but I hate feeling like someone else is taking the lead on this. She doesn't have a Facebook so getting her phone number would be the only way I could contact her.

I don't know haha I'm super curious to see what she is all about, but I don't want to come off too strong.

Thoughts?

Wife her

In all seriousness though, she's clearly interested. She'd probably be even wetter more interested if you took the initiative to get her number and do it yourself without the middlewoman.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #8002
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw

somewhat time sensitive advice needed - invited this girl to drinks and a movie on thursday and she said no because she's going out this weekend and 'still recovering from the last', but I get the feeling she's just sort of done with me. should I press the issue and try to set a date for a lunch or coffee date instead? or should I just try again later?
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #8003
20Tigers

She can't go out with you on Thursday because she went out last weekend and is going out this weekend?

Sorry bro sounds like she is not all that interested. If you're unsure you could try to set a lunch or coffee date instead.

Personally, unless I was getting strong signals that she IS interested, I would forget about this girl and move on.
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #8004
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Tigers
She can't go out with you on Thursday because she went out last weekend and is going out this weekend?

Sorry bro sounds like she is not all that interested. If you're unsure you could try to set a lunch or coffee date instead.

Personally, unless I was getting strong signals that she IS interested, I would forget about this girl and move on.

eh there were signals but not really anymore. tried to set something up for next week but if that's a no-go then that'll be that.
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM   #8005
Fisheth24
i swear on me mum

Well today I've found out, I go to places where not many women are.

Guess I kinda like it that way, I can't tell if people are interested at all though. Are there any rule of thumb general signs?

Fisheth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:03 AM   #8006
Athabasca
reasonably kvlt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheth24
Well today I've found out, I go to places where not many women are.

Guess I kinda like it that way, I can't tell if people are interested at all though. Are there any rule of thumb general signs?

Generally you can tell by a girl's eyes if she's into you. They'll be big and anime-ish and she's going to be attentive to what you're saying etc. Laughing at your jokes and so on is another good sign.

If you start going out enough and meeting enough people you're going to be able to develop a knack for telling these things pretty quickly. It takes a lot of practice though. You're gonna have to put yourself out there and get knocked down a LOT before you find out what works.

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Athabasca is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: