Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Techniques
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #21
Simper-Yut

Air guitar? Oh dear.... you were one of those werent you? Bout time you pick up a real instrument instead of acting like a wannabe/poser. I hope you dont antcipate your air guitar "techniques" to carry over to the actual thing and that you'll be doing face melting solos in a week. Maybe Im being a bit harsh, but why would any self respecting person make an ado about the fact they play air guitar? That's not playing...its Acting! End of rant-get a right handed guitar.
Simper-Yut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
Geldin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simper-Yut
Air guitar? Oh dear.... you were one of those werent you? Bout time you pick up a real instrument instead of acting like a wannabe/poser. I hope you dont antcipate your air guitar "techniques" to carry over to the actual thing and that you'll be doing face melting solos in a week. Maybe Im being a bit harsh, but why would any self respecting person make an ado about the fact they play air guitar? That's not playing...its Acting! End of rant-get a right handed guitar.

Because I'm awesome when I air guitar.

The album is streaming here
Geldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
calabi

Quote:

I dont do the air guitar, honestly. I am not a wannabe poser. I'm not even really a fan of rock/metal music(whatever music they use a guitar with). I only recently had any desire to play a guitar.

I only did the air guitar once because someone said it was a good way to see which handed you were.
calabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #24
JoeyHoser

Quote:

This one time, my friend said "Pew Pew!", so I called him a wannabe/poser because that's not what real gun-firing is like. What a fool he is.
JoeyHoser is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: