Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-20-2015, 03:14 PM   #10781
horse0509

I'm kind of new! I only just contributing now and voting etc. Me and my teach come on here for ideas for playing.

Anyways....
My name is Veronica! But y'all can call me Roni or Ro. I just turned 14. I am an illustrator and an author. I just published my 4th book. you can see them here: http://www.bookemon.com/member-home/veronica-erickson/428353
horse0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 PM   #10782
wccduane

I want to terminate my membership with UG. I emailed tech support and no answer. I can't find a contact number. Can anyone help me?
wccduane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:55 PM   #10783
Dreadnought
World Ender

Are you referring to your forum account?
Old 05-22-2015, 10:19 AM   #10784
Satyr000

Oi Gitz, New user here and I figured I should post here first.
Satyr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:24 PM   #10785
mdf25

Hey all, I'm a newbie here and into my metal and 7 string guitars! I'm also a big Minecraft player and also COD (especially Zombies!)

I'm 25 and working in the music industry

Also got a new band going called Death Is The Navigator, please check us out!
mdf25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:19 PM   #10786
Guitar_Gunman

Okay, Hello everyone. Just thought I'd been here so many times that it might be nice to actually join the site. I'm a lot older than most, been playing for a long time. Mostly stop in here to verify a lyric for a song that I'm learning. It seems that this site has something for almost everyone. I'm more or less a country guy. I do respect the folks from other genres and recognize the talent that exists in metal artists, hard-rock musicians and all the rest. Diversity is what music is all about and expression is at the heart of creativity. It would be hard for me to find music, or a band I couldn't appreciate. So I hope I can find a place to fit in around here, and if I can help anyone please ask and I'll do my best as time allows.
I play acoustic (six and twelve string) Fenders, American standard Stratocaster, Custom modified MIM Stratocaster ( to modified for short description), Les Paul Standard, Gretsch Electromatic Hollow body, Custom modified Telecaster, and a few others. All played through Fender, Vox, or Line6 amps depending on what tone and mood we're looking for a the time. The people I've played with gave me my nickname, they started calling me the Guitar Gunmanquite a while back and it stuck. I hope to get acquainted with some of you fine folks soon enough. You all have a nice day now.

Guitar_Gunman is respectfully, over and out.
Guitar_Gunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:56 PM   #10787
Dreadnought
World Ender

Welcome here!
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM   #10788
DENTS

After being off the site for 4 years or so, I finally got a new account for my band; damn, how I've missed this forum haha!
DENTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM   #10789
costipato

Cool

Hi folks, I'm relatively new to this community, I've just purchased a lifetime subscription to UG because I think you deserve it, in the past I've collect many tabs though finding out a bit difficult to use it until i get Guitar Pro software. I don't use it extensively as I would 'cause I have to use a PC and do it every day for job, but since I've bought an iphone I hope things are gonna change in better. I've collect several instruments (i play also saxophones, mandolins and bass) and repair/modify lots of amps and effects on my own but still have a need to study in lesser time, and Tab Pro give me a chance in achieve it.
The only thing it lacks, on my advice, is to have a choice to display score notes instead of a bunch of tab fret numbers, it would open the use of this app to other musicians and make it
an invaluable tool! However, big thanks and go on!

PS. I'm italian, 45 yrs, play clarinet, sax, guitar, bass, mandolin, mandola some keyboard
since I was 12. Not pro, I would in the past but wasn't too much motivated..
costipato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM   #10790
MtnGoat123

Hey! Been lurking for a while now, finally joined! What's up good people?
MtnGoat123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: