User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #61
Dregen
andy, you're a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
Back in 07 I used to frequent a site and I was pretty regular on the forums. Anyway, one day this dude (real new account) posted in the forums starting a thread like "Are you devourke on Halo PC? Because I fucking wrecked you just then". Then all my hombres came in and accused him of being gay and having a small penis. My best friend was on that site as well and he got in a PM war with that dude, and that guy had exactly the opposite opinions of my best friend so my best friend hated him. The thread went on for about 40-50 pages of everyone shitting on this guy, and him posting shitty comebacks and occasionally insulting me. And then finally the site admin came into the thread and was like "LOL WTF."

He was like that because the other dude was me and I'd been having an argument with, for and against myself for the past 50 pages. Both accounts got banned. One of my friends was annoyed because I got banned from the main game on the site as well, and I was the leader of the group he was in so all this cool shit was locked up inside of the vault. but w/e. Seeing as it was a game, you were allowed to use two accounts on the site, but after I did that they created a rule saying that your two accounts aren't allowed to interact in any way.

But that's far too much effort for me to do now. I'd probably just draw ms paint penises and post them up and see how many months i could post purely penises before i got banned.

that's fucking great
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #62
kertets
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregen
damn, that van got seriously fucked

Oh yea, you donīt just fuck with a potato and expect nothing to happen.
kertets is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: