Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
samuraifingers

Looking for online Music Content creators

A new online video game is coming to allow users to interact with music, adventure and write music like never before!

A huge expansive world where Music is as you've never seen it!

www.theanthymn.com

come follow us on twitter @the_anthymn
or on facebook
facebook.com/Anthymn

Your role in the Anthymn begins on June 1st!!!

My role with this game company (String Theory Inc.) is of course as a co-founder but also the Lead Sound Designer and Composer. BUT this game is going to be VAST, and we're going to need talented composers and musicians to help create the ENORMOUS amount of content that we need before launch.
IF you have formal training or REAL WORLD experience in writing music for film/television or games- in ALL genres please PM me here with a link to your online portfolio and "hopefully" online resume. These would be paid buyouts - so real world dollars will trade hands.

***Please I am canvassing MANY forums and classified sites, A&R companies etc. etc. I, and my team, will listen to all submitted examples - but please if you don't hear back from us don't take it personally!! Chances are most music is going to be just not quite right for the project. Because we're expecting a VERY high volume of responses - we can only afford the time to respond to those we are interested in working with. Thank you in advance for your time.***
http://www.hachiman.ca
samuraifingers is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: