Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
chiv33s

Equinox - Album by Chives

New album by Chives, check it out and let me know what you think!

Track listings:

1. Cosmological Constant
2. Morpheus
3. Euphoric
4. Interstellar
5. Transparency
6. Chromosphere
7. Just a Dream
8. Perihelion

Search Chives Equinox in Bandcamp!
Attached Images

Last edited by chiv33s : 03-30-2013 at 01:01 PM.
chiv33s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
metalhead983877
UG Member

You should really put on a link to your bandcamp. People are lazy when it comes to listening band, they most likely won't search for it. Although I did because I am always open to listen to music, most won't.

Anyway, really good stuff, I'm digging it. The only thing that annoys me: the snare sound. I think you programmed the drums with a plug-in/software, and if you did, I think you should change your snare sound. My only complaint. The guitar parts are good and sound goods, the piano/keys are a nice touch and gives a better ambiance to the songs. I would pay if I had the money to do so but I don't, but I'll do it soon enough, downloaded for the moment.

Continue your good work!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
chiv33s

Hey metalhead983877,

I originally did post the link because I am fully aware people are lazy as I am myself and do not like it when links are not displayed, however when I put the link up it came up as "forbidden link" when I submitted the thread. I am also glad you liked it, to be honest I wasn't expecting many people to listen to it but quite a few have.

In my opinion the snare is one of the best I have ever made, but I realize now it may be a bit reverby, what specifically annoys you? I am still experimenting with mixing so I am still not sure exactly what is people like and do not, which I do want to take into consideration but at the same time I want to like it myself, but apart from that thank you very much for your kind words! It means a lot!

Chives.
chiv33s is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: