Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  

Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2013
Looking For Pedal/Pedals to do the following.

I am looking into getting a multie effects box.

The main thing I want to have, if possible, is the ability to do what Gilmour is doing in this vid that starts around .055. and goes from there fairly often. Have a look and maybe someone knows.

He his hitting a chord then pressing on the pedal, then playing over top of the background a few licks, then hits a chord steps on the pedal etc etc. It picks up the chord he plays then adds volumn with the pedal.
I don't know what this is called but would like to have that possibility in a multieffects box.

Anyone know about this? or what models boxes would have that.. I order online so have to know for sure. Or is such a thing possible without having to string together a bunch of stuff which I do NOT want.

I been looking at the Boss ME-70 but don't know if that capability is in the box..

Johnniez is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.